IGNORED

BIBIO/CLARK split 12" on Warp

hayhook

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

Maybe someone with good eyes can make out the track titles.

bibio.jpg

I'm seeing something like Whitehall Busker / Le Grinch

Whats the deal with this record store day? apparently these releases are only going to independent record shops, and those don't really exist anymore so where do I get this?

Maybe someone with good eyes can make out the track titles.

bibio.jpg

I'm seeing something like Whitehall Busker / Le Grinch

Whats the deal with this record store day? apparently these releases are only going to independent record shops, and those don't really exist anymore so where do I get this?

there's quite a few in Manchester and Liverpool. dunno about anywhere else

I looked into this last year lads and I don't want to put you off but it seemed to me as a futile lottery.

I maybe wrong but the impression I got was not every record shop recieves everything released. Possibly UK shops you will get a better chance of something by Warp, even then there might be only a few in certain stores. Then there will be the mad rush, and a lot of it will just be bought by traders knowing of the value.

I am never one to say to anyone 'don't do that' Fuck it, go for it. But if you think you are going to arrive mid morning and casualy buy any of these records, you might be disapointed. Thats my understanding of it.

How much will it be?

Can a uk friend pick me up a copy, ill pay em all the fees.

i would guess it'd be no more than £7. to be fair, £7 for a split release would be kind of a rip off, really. but yeah that's what i'm counting on.

i might go into Liverpool and ask around a couple of places. might also give Vinyl Exchange in Manchester a call and ask them if they'll definitely be stocking it. no point in me travelling all the way to Manchester only to find out that they're not selling it.

Archived