IGNORED

Having a shit followed by taking a shower.

murve33

I'd start a poll if I could.

When you have a shit before taking a shower do you:

A: Wipe your ass, then take the shower.

B: Let the shower take care of the wiping.

C: Other?

I recall a certain administrator choosing B, many years ago. I want to know if there are more of you.

Wipe, but don't wipe AS much as normal. Just get off the chunks and leave the deeper cleaning to the water.

Ideally, this is my morning routine:

Shave

Poop

Get mouthwash

Take shower/spit out mouthwash

Finish shower/dry off

Put lotion on my face, because I take really hot showers and hot showers dry out my skin

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

1. Wipe Ass

2. Wipe Ass

3. Wipe Ass

4. Shower

5. Wipe Ass

6. Hop back in shower for some deep cleansing

7. Wipe Ass

several hours later after the unclean feeling invariably returns (especially at work)

8. Wipe Ass

9. Wipe Ass

10. Wash hands

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Wipe, but don't wipe AS much as normal. Just get off the chunks and leave the deeper cleaning to the water.

this.

Ideally, this is my morning routine:

Shave

Poop

Get mouthwash

Take shower/spit out mouthwash

Finish shower/dry off

Put lotion on my face, because I take really hot showers and hot showers dry out my skin

you don't brush your teeth?

Every time I wipe my ass I think about how prmitive it is to be doing so.

Then I think of all my friends and people I've met and think, hey... they wipe their asses too.

And Laugh at how ridicules it is I'm thinking this and how ridicules they must seem doing such a primitive thing like wiping shit from their but.

Evolution has plenty of work in store for it.

chunks? maybe you aren't finished dropping your clip before you start wiping. give it a few more minutes next time?

also, try shaving while you are in the shower, especially if you take hot ones. it's much better.

i like to be efficient, so i consolidate my activities. i dump while showering.

not only does it cut out all the hassle of wiping. it's fun! like a vertical game of darts.

I did it just a few weeks ago. i pooped then figured out the paper roll was empty. I went into the shower then wiped manu militari. My fingers stinked(stunk ?) stunk quite a lot (yeah i wiped with my fingers, thought it would be preferable over wiping with my sponge). i then proceeded to deodorize my finger with heavy amounts of soap.

Conclusion : it's a bad idea. Don't do it. You'd better wipe with a newspaper or something similar than wipe with your hands in the shower.

unless you have really thin ass cheeks, i don't think water can manage to go down there. You have to use your hands (preferably outside of the shower with a piece of paper).

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: exit through the grift shop

If you feel the reason for closing it was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived