IGNORED

what happened to wake

acidphakist

Edit: :cisfor:

maybe his kids are hitting their teenage years, and he's projecting his feelings onto the board.

Ehhhh, don't bring his kids into it. You'll get this thread locked.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, whatever. I just wanted to know what happened to Wake. I heard he created that site (that will remain unnamed).

And yes, I accept that this site is run by someone else who has their rules and I'll abide by them.

Thanks!

wake was banned for dupe accounts. 'Nough said. I love the guy, but he broke the forum rules. Dupe accounts are fucking stupid too if you ask me.

Guest sirch

But still, I don't like this cold ban hammer joyrex we have right now. I miss the guy who made awful jokes and conversed with the rest of us.

maybe that's because so many people take the piss and dissrespect him and talk shit about him. i'd be like, 'well fuck you then mate', too! *shrug*

But still, I don't like this cold ban hammer joyrex we have right now. I miss the guy who made awful jokes and conversed with the rest of us.

maybe that's because so many people take the piss and dissrespect him and talk shit about him. i'd be like, 'well fuck you then mate', too! *shrug*

Probably.

Well I guess this just sucks then.

Where's the Forum that's between LTM and Genban? Where Joyrex is happy and there's butterflies and unicorns?

And I'm there.

Probably.

Well I guess this just sucks then.

Where's the Forum that's between LTM and Genban? Where Joyrex is happy and there's butterflies and unicorns?

And I'm there.

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20050526085549/http://www.watmm.com/

What we need here is everyone to go out and buy a top hat and a monocle. Then wear them when posting on watmm.

that's already a rule for

i've said too much

And I'm there.

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20050526085549/http://www.watmm.com/

Jeez, yea, that's where it is.

HA! The old site layout! I totally forgot what that looked like.

Guest hahathhat

maybe his kids are hitting their teenage years, and he's projecting his feelings onto the board.

It's more stuff like this post, really... why do you have to bring speculation about his family into it?

because it fits. his posts recently have all sounded like angry dad "this is my house" tirades. sorry for mentioning that he has kids ?

i guess i'm just trying to understand it.

It's more stuff like this post, really... why do you have to bring speculation about his family into it?

because it fits. his posts recently have all sounded like angry dad "this is my house" tirades. sorry for mentioning that he has kids ?

i guess i'm just trying to understand it.

read the rules?..

Guest sirch

And I'm there.

you have to apply 6 months in advance to get into that one... the application is 23 pages long.. most people don't make it past the first page.

it's mostly for the VIP's and their nearest's and dearest's... and their Unicorn's, aswell as other VIP pets.

Guest sirch

i'd have quit this shit years ago if i were him....

same here. or just stopped caring about doucebags on the internet who i've never met irl before, and then just get on with it.

No, really, I shouldn't act like that and then expect you lot to not respond in kind - I think sometimes I let the frustration get the better of me, and I should set a better example.

Also, that "we do not have a relationship with you" comment was uncalled for, and untrue - while I don't know any of you on a personal basis, you all do matter to the site as without all the interesting and talented members, this wouldn't be one of the best, if not, dare I say, the best electronic music community online. I do appreciate and value everyone's input and wanting to make the forums the best they can be.

Guest hahathhat

No, really, I shouldn't act like that and then expect you lot to not respond in kind - I think sometimes I let the frustration get the better of me, and I should set a better example.

Also, that "we do not have a relationship with you" comment was uncalled for, and untrue - while I don't know any of you on a personal basis, you all do matter to the site as without all the interesting and talented members, this wouldn't be one of the best, if not, dare I say, the best electronic music community online. I do appreciate and value everyone's input and wanting to make the forums the best they can be.

perhaps this is where the tide turns for the better.

the forum is nothing without its contributors. the contributors are just neckbeard basement dwellers without the forum (lol jk, sorta). but srsly this place is the first thing that would come to mind for me when i think of 'internet community that is more than the sum of its parts'. keep on keeping on joy, you are appreciated more than you think!

Communication IS important in a relationship. We do not have a relationship with you. You are using a resource we provide, and by using this resource you are agreeing to abide by the rules set by the Administrative Staff if you wish to continue to be welcome here. We reserve the right to censor, remove, redact, edit, obliterate, and erase anything and anyone that we feel is contrary to the overall good of the community here. You have every right to voice your opinion in a PM or email to me, but that does not automatically mean your opinion will be taken into consideration, nor do we need to justify or explain our actions.

the internet is hilarious, this would never happen irl

Guest hahathhat

it can, given the right conditions. give some lads 10mg of adderall followed by large quantities of liquor. you'll have massive drama about five or six hours later.... a fistfight and then a tearful "i'm sorry i love you"

the chemical equivalent of what running a message board does to a man.

Have the creators of That Other Site™ done anything illegal? Because, if they really did copy code that chaos wrote himself, it certainly sounds that way.

Joyrex/Chaos, would you consider taking legal action? Or is that a massive pain in the arse?

it can, given the right conditions. give some lads 10mg of adderall followed by large quantities of liquor. you'll have massive drama about five or six hours later.... a fistfight and then a tearful "i'm sorry i love you"

the chemical equivalent of what running a message board does to a man.

yes, but then, you would actually see it coming

:D

watmm rules. Fucking period.

Archived