Dragon

It is impossible to watch this YouTube video in its entirety without:

• Nausea
  • Rage
  • PTSD
  • Complete Loss of Faith In Humanity
  • Psychosis

You have been warned...

I've requested him to play Cap.IV by Autechre. He listens to these requests, so everyone who has a YouTube account please do the same. Go to his user page and leave a comment.

Guest Gary C

I just listened to the original Katy Perry song and I'm even more wtf.

She could at least have held onto a little bit of moral fibre by not making the hook of the song 'peacock cock cock cock cock' and maybe something more wholesome like 'resurrection erection erection erection'. :facepalm:

/fag

Guest disparaissant

oh my god its the unholy spawn of simon amstell and jennifer saunders

kid's actually pretty funny in that 11 year old ADHD kinda way though, i must admit

I've requested him to play Cap.IV by Autechre. He listens to these requests, so everyone who has a YouTube account please do the same. Go to his user page and leave a comment.

Should have gone for Perlence Subrange 6-36

My fiancée will sometimes take requests from her second-graders for what artist to use as a Pandora station seed, when they play background music while they work. The most popular request is for Katy Perry. Second graders listening to this trash makes me cry and masturbate.

:cry::pedobear:

Guest Ranky Redlof

i dont know if i should lol or cry but mostly it makes me cringe. they all look like rapists asking for forgiveness.

Done!

Guest Gbiscuit

I've never seen a child willing wear a collared shirt and sweater combo.

Props.

Thats clearly a school uniform. My one sort of looked like that

I am clearly a product of the American Public Education system. :emotawesomepm9:

Archived