IGNORED

Piss Bottle

kakapo

One of my housemates just went on holiday. Fluent in 4 languages, thick in all of them. So I thought I'd better check she'd locked her bedroom window properly as she's ground level. Predictably she hadn't. However, I was more perturbed by the half full plastic bottle of piss next to her bed.

Now I know some people do this, but it raises a number of questions. Does she use some kind of funnel that I didn't see, does she not mind splashing a bit of piss about, or does she have a highly directional wahina? Or is she collecting the urine of her gentleman callers for some unspecified reason? The most plausible explanation is the most likely, but I can't work out which one is most plausible...

Like I said, I know some people do this, whether it's not to disturb others during the night or they're just too lazy to go to the toilet, but I'm trying to get an idea of where on the normal/weird spectrum this lies. WAMM, it's over to you.

(And before any of you racists ask, no, she's not French)

you didn't mention the possibility that someone in the night placed a half bottle full of piss on her nightstand through the unlocked window and escaped into the shadows

Always with the bloody conspiracy theories...

*in alernate WATMM, xxx posts the screencap of a thread in which a man collects his semen to brew into a drink*

I should casually mention I locked her window for her and then ask, "mmm, that traditional cloudy lemonade you left was delicious, do you have the recipe?"

She left menstrual blood on the toilet seat last month.

I'm currently deciding whether I'm going to let her renew the tenancy. Thinking perhaps not. If she was some free spirited nubile 21 year old who just absent mindedly sprayed samples about, I wouldn't mind so much. But she isn't.

She left menstrual blood on the toilet seat last month.

I'm currently deciding whether I'm going to let her renew the tenancy. Thinking perhaps not. If she was some free spirited nubile 21 year old who just absent mindedly sprayed samples about, I wouldn't mind so much. But she isn't.

empty the piss, sterilize the bottle and fill it with apple juice.

when she returns from her holiday have it to hand and casually sip from it.

problem solved her and her dirty french ways will be outta there toot sweet!

or alternatively...

shit on her pillow.

a piss story that doesnt deserve its own thread so i will butt in here,

me and a few friends recently had a competiton which consisted of eating 6 beroccas before going out for the evening, and then later that morning, all pissing in a bottle to see whos had managed to achieve the strongest orange colour.

i lost miserably unfortunately, but the winner was a truly astounding shade almost as intense as pure orange juice.

Ok...

I've unlocked her window again, and smeared shit above her bed. Either a passing tramp or one of you lot is getting the blame...

post-160-0-45251600-1303849110_thumb.jpg

Ok...

I've unlocked her window again, and smeared shit above her bed. Either a passing tramp or one of you lot is getting the blame...

post-160-0-45251600-1303849110_thumb.jpg

conspiracy theories are infectious

Archived