IGNORED

ABANDONED SOVIET MONUMENTS VS TESLA

QBLA

Overtime!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Overtime!

• Abandoned Soviet Monuments
    • Tesla

This Overtime Round will be opened for an hour. If they remain tied for at the end of the hour, we'll go to second overtime and so forth!

tough call!

i'm still lamenting over the loss of moss. however, in celebration of moss losing this battle quite early on, i am going to go kill the fuck out of the moss in my yard.

also, tesla died. monuments are still standing. neither of them have anything to do with 2011.. the collective beards of watmm have made terribly misguided choices.

give it to the monuments.

moss is eternal, and shall devour the monuments soon.

Those monuments are Monolithic. It's no coincidence. As IDM as Tesla is, those monuments would make a great album cover or physical representation of an Ae track. IDM as fuck.

Those monuments would make a great representation of an AE track, if you see an AE track as something that never changes.

Those monuments are Monolithic. It's no coincidence. As IDM as Tesla is, those monuments would make a great album cover or physical representation of an Ae track. IDM as fuck.

too obvious though. As in, those monuments look so much like autechre cover art that the IDM-ness collapses in on itself.

wacky dude with victorian high voltage equipment and dapper moustache is more idm exactly because you wouldn't see him on an autechre album cover.

Guest hahathhat

my music sounds a lot more like a spiky electric thing than a smooth concrete monument, so tesla it is.

Guest Wall Bird

I'm so on edge that I can't go back to reading my book. Fuck all ya'll monument-hugging assholes. If Tesla doesn't win this everybody dies.

No joke.

I love these Abandoned Soviet Monuments, but I had to go with Tesla here. Shit is directly related to the lineage of electronic music and thusly IDM.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: TESLA WINS!

If you feel the reason for closing it was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived