IGNORED

wake and bake

Rubin Farr

definitely on the weekend. tomorrow i shall wake and bake, eat bacon, drink coffee and work on some tunes in a trace. got some real nice green too.

Guest Z_B_Z

im way too paranoid to go into work stoned. but if i had the money and the time, for sure.

the morning is by far the best time to smoke pot tho.

i find it hard to decide which is better, wake and bake or a bedtime burner. if you go to bed late enough the bedtime burner kinda follows through til the next morning.

i find it hard to decide which is better, wake and bake or a bedtime burner. if you go to bed late enough the bedtime burner kinda follows through til the next morning.

that's deep man

qP9wn.jpg

Guest Bubz

damn not for a while. i usually wake and get my late ass to school. now its summer and i'm desperately looking for employment so i havent baked in a while. really sux cuz without work or school all i do is dick around not baked while everyone around me is trying to pass me a bowl of pancake batter :cry:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

QAlUM.jpg

wake and quake.

l.jpg

quake and shake.

If I had weed, I would probably do her as often as possible.

woah

HEY D00D THAT'S NOT WAT I SAID

LOL

unfortunately, I have not done this for awhile. my girlfriend likes doing shit all the time, which makes things like wake and bake difficult. i miss wake and bake. and watching movies and not doing dick on weekends. damn.

Wake and bake w/ gf, she won't want to do shit :sup:

lawl exactly

Guest Smuckers

i find with blazin in the day, by the time it's wearing off, i just feel like crap. so says the guys who's rolling a joint. fuck, i've got no friends and nothing to do. why not? those fuckin coco shreddies aren't going to eat themselves. shawarma for dinner meng.

Guest hahathhat

if i smoke close to bedtime it makes for nice sleeps, but then i never want to get up the next morning.

I've found if I smoke really early, I get less baked later on.

this is why you have to pace yourself. the bong will get you higher than the vape, so if you're planning to make a day of it, you hit the vape first and save the bong for next round. :emotawesomepm9:

hippie speedball = a spliff/bonghit and a cup of black coffee.

this is where it's at

clean that hob it's a disgrace

Not my shiat, I typed knife hits into google images and that was the first picture.

KNIFE HITS ARE THE BEST WAKE AND BAKE PROCEDURE NO CONTEST btw kiddos

Guest uptown devil

i'm fond of the 'roll joint, take nap, smoke joint' maneuver. i use it to salvage the night after a long and shitty day at work.

Not my shiat, I typed knife hits into google images and that was the first picture.

pardon my age but what are knife hits? in my day we did gravity bong hits out of a garbage can of water and a 1 gallon Gatorade jug with the bottom cut off.

Guest illfly mandog

Wake and Bake = 2 in the afternoon nap.

For the last six years or so I have smoked damn near every hour(no exaggeration). I know, I know, terrible habit.:(. I am currently sobering up tho and i must say...I hate it. I want to quit for a month or so(probably needs to be longer than that), get a vape and become a weekend/special occasion smoker. It is proving to be a real struggle. Have any of you a tip or two on kicking bad habits?

p.s. I'm also quitting cigs....I'm pullin my hair out here!!

pardon my age but what are knife hits? in my day we did gravity bong hits out of a garbage can of water and a 1 gallon Gatorade jug with the bottom cut off.

spots via hotknives on stove element?

that's the scumbag NZ way of doing it anyway

haha gravity bongs used to be all the rage in junior high and high school here. Knife hits are the most efficient way to conserve your herb in my opinion. Nothing seemed to treat my wake and bakes better than turning on the stove, gettin those knives red and roasting up the smallest ball of chronic would get me in such a nice high for a long long time. I would keep at a pace where one knife hit would keep me high more than half the day. Low tolerance was awesome, could make an 8th last so long and spend my free money on more important investments.

Archived