IGNORED

Gang Violence & Organized Crime

Redruth

When I was a young boy, I ran away from home and learned to survive on my wits out on the streets. I carefully scoped out my marks, pick-pocketed, flimflammed, hustled and scammed my way to a prominent position in the seedy criminal underworld of Boston. I used my charm and good looks to woo an attractive female FBI agent and was granted total immunity - on the condition that I help her track down one of the most violent, repulsive, and morally reprehensible gangs in American history...

20z8poj.jpg

The streets are safer now.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- have you ever witnessed or been victim of gang violence, organized crime or any type of violent crime?

kakapo pushed me down the stairs once when I told him I was pregnant.

loz

Guest hahathhat

troon is possibly:

a) individual or group doing research for academia

b) individual or group doing research for business, probably music A&R

c) some basehead in san fran that took a few too many 1000 microgram trips

d) the government

e) joyrex

f) a bot working for any of the above

Guest tht tne

troon is possibly:

a) individual or group doing research for academia

b) individual or group doing research for business, probably music A&R

c) some basehead in san fran that took a few too many 1000 microgram trips

d) a scrotumdiddliumptious wrinkled ballbag

Guest hahathhat

q) richard d. james

Troon, Cornwall

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Troon is a village in west Cornwall, England, UK near Camborne at 50.19°N 05.28°W SW6638.

There were once important copper and tin mines near Troon, including the Grenville Mines. Wheal Grenville began to be worked in the 1820s though not productive until the 1850s, at which time the South and East mines were worked independently. In 1906 these mines were united with South Condurrow to form the Grenville United Mines and continued until 1920. The mineral Condurrite is a compound mineral named after the Great Condurrow Mine at Troon.

An inscribed altar stone found at Chapel Ia, Troon (now set in the altar of the parish church), and dated to the tenth or eleventh centuries, attests to the existence of a settlement then. The chapel of Saint Ia was recorded in 1429 and a holy well was nearby. The site was called Fenton-ear (i.e. the well of Ia). The stone is very similar to one now in the garden at Pendarves, used as the base for a sundial.

didn't richard buy his first synths from a job working in a mine?

Guest tht tne

q) richard d. james

Troon, Cornwall

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Troon is a village in west Cornwall, England, UK near Camborne at 50.19°N 05.28°W SW6638.

There were once important copper and tin mines near Troon, including the Grenville Mines. Wheal Grenville began to be worked in the 1820s though not productive until the 1850s, at which time the South and East mines were worked independently. In 1906 these mines were united with South Condurrow to form the Grenville United Mines and continued until 1920. The mineral Condurrite is a compound mineral named after the Great Condurrow Mine at Troon.

An inscribed altar stone found at Chapel Ia, Troon (now set in the altar of the parish church), and dated to the tenth or eleventh centuries, attests to the existence of a settlement then. The chapel of Saint Ia was recorded in 1429 and a holy well was nearby. The site was called Fenton-ear (i.e. the well of Ia). The stone is very similar to one now in the garden at Pendarves, used as the base for a sundial.

didn't richard buy his first synths from a job working in a mine?

i don't really have any patience for someone who would go incognito on a board full of fanboys, so i'm gonna say troon is not rdj

• 4 weeks later...

the episode of Gangland about MS13 was pretty damn interesting, I love that show

I dunno about street violence as much, but I'd say the US is pretty damn high up there on organized crime...

Also why the fuck do you copy and paste the text, convert it into an image and then link that? Just put a link and use the quote tags, paste the text in the quote box and stop trying so goddamn hard. Goddamn phonies.

a post inside a post inside a post

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRP

Alleged Boston gang leader James "Whitey" Bulger has been arrested near Los Angeles following 16 years on the run Bulger was the

inspiration for the Martin Scorsese film "The Departed". He was played by Jack Nicholson in a movie that won four Oscars in 2007.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13885270

gangland is so bad show they have always like 10 minutes of show stretcher out into 1 hour, after every commercial they spent most of the time just repeting what they said before :facepalm:

Archived