IGNORED

bitcoin

perunamuusi

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

my password and email are in there too. i didnt trade but i have no idea what password i used to register with, lol.

I'm in exactly the same boat. I had no intention of trading bitcoins - I just signed up on a whim a few weeks back. Cue a blind panic to change every password at midnight last night. Effing internet.

You shouldn't be using the same password across multiple sites anyways. I use 1password to generate passwords for sites. An excellent piece of software. I'm sure there is free software that performs much the same utility if you don't want to buy this.

• 6 months later...

I use silk road. It works, The pricing can be completely outrageous but you will always be able to find rare substances of generally the highest potency available. There is a guy on there that sells fishscale cocaine and several users performed some kind of assay on this cocaine and it was found to be free of levamisole (an impossibility these days unless you know a manufacturing source) and free of any cut whatsoever.

there people selling raw LSD crystals and DMT and ketamine and there was even a guy on there selling sticks coated in frog secretions. all of these items were purchased and potency verified by the site's loyal users. they have a great buyer/seller feedback system that keeps good sellers honest and in demand.

there are scams on there, it's unavoidable, but I've never been scammed on there. I've never had anything but the best to say for the other users and sellers on the site. i have purchased a variety of pills and dope on there. it's weird and it feels sketchy purchasing heroin off the internet, but when you order it and have a next-day air package arrive and the packaging is so elaborate you have to message the seller asking where the dope is in the package, you know you have reached a new frontier.

my advice, download the tor browser package, use this link http://silkroadvb5piz3r.onion/ and sign up. this url changes from time to time so you'll have to do your own legwork when they change it.learn how to use pgp, and run tor off of a flash drive, preferable in a virtual machine.

as for bitcoin, you can go buy a moneypak card from a 7-11 or drugstore and go on SR and find a dedicated vendor who will convert moneypak to btc. it works great, they just take a little fee.

Guest underscore

so there's this blarticle on gawker about drug trading side Silk Road: http://gawker.com/5805928

which processes payments through bit coins.. which is kinda :nyan: yes. hm..

Has anyone tried Silk Road? I know u need Tor to find it.

if for nothing else it delivers some good lols

eGwoG.jpg

• 1 year later...

if i don't misunderstand it, bitcoins are somehow legal now in Germany:

Virtual currency bitcoin has been recognized by the German Finance Ministry as a “unit of account”, meaning it is now legal tender and can be used for tax and trading purposes in the country.

http://www.zerohedge.com/node/477785

watmm, i've been toying with the thought of having a simple trade bot for bitcoining.

i'm not thinking big money, just a thing which has an affordable initial budget and then supports its own operation / taxes and pays my rent maybe.

neither do i want to go to jail for doing something stupidly illegal, nor do i even want to get rich.

i've googled around a bit, there's a bunch of guys doing heavy SEO for their scammy looking, heavily advertised bot which you can have for ca. 500$:

http://www.botbitcoin.com

WARNING that website is super obnoxious, it really wants you to buy their shit.

but there's a video explaining their bot's basic functionality if you scroll down.

then there's a bunch of open source things and even a chrome plugin apparently.

i would prefer to code my own though, it might even be fun. and if it works, it would be proper nice.

what does watmm think? i still don't really understand what bitcoins are, and i'm not exactly good at finance things. but i do understand what a genetic algorithm is and i love doing things with code.

okay.

i'm wondering what the simplest algorithm would be to actually make a profit.

maybe just a stupidly simple low pass filter? sell some amount whenever the graph direction changes from up to down, buy when it changes from down to up? yes?

the panties of an LSD indused orgasm user

this guy? http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/man-in-underpants-partied-in-german-government-jet-for-angela-merkel-a-917494.html

German prosecutors are probing how a man was able to board an empty government jet used by Chancellor Angela Merkel. Wearing only underpants and high on drugs, he danced on a wing, sprayed foam around and pushed cockpit buttons.

• 2 weeks later...

the panties of an LSD indused orgasm user

this guy? http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/man-in-underpants-partied-in-german-government-jet-for-angela-merkel-a-917494.html

German prosecutors are probing how a man was able to board an empty government jet used by Chancellor Angela Merkel. Wearing only underpants and high on drugs, he danced on a wing, sprayed foam around and pushed cockpit buttons.

yes. just yes.

• 3 months later...
Guest disparaissant

hey so humble bundle takes BTC now.

and they currently have europa universalis iv on sale for $9.99.

so i guess what i'm saying is someone lend me 0.01473 BTC real quick.

edit: wait it's now at 0.01476 BTC.

edit again: oops, up to 0.01478 BTC.

edit again again: er, back down to 0.01473.

edit again again again: wait back up to 0.01478!

edit again again again again: whoa, 0.01480!

edit again again again again again: whoops back down to 0.01473...

Guest disparaissant

So uh. China banned bitcoin and it dropped by 40%.

There's a number for a suicide hotline at the top of /r/bitcoin right now. Simultaneously funny and very very sad.

Archived