IGNORED

E3 2011

delet...

ok, I just remembered that it's on now. I have been annoyed that it wasn't here already since january. And then i forget that it's started !!

Anyway, post some stuff from that you thought was intrestenid.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

I saw a very weak trailer for Aliens Colonial Marines. No gameplay footage, annoying voiceover and then a very underwhelming shot of the alien.

I still hold faint hopes for that game, but I'm imagining that I won't even want to buy it.

Catwoman in Arkham City also annoys me a little. Some of her animations look a bit shitty in the trailer and I think she's overly sexified (as is the new Harley Quinn), but meh, I'm still 100% certain that Arkham City will be my favourite ever game.

No news on Nintendo's reveal yet?

Kinect has Fruit Ninja and a Disney game. Woopity doo.

timewasting on e3 with the konami 'press conference'.

Konami's pre-E3 press conference was even more fucked up than last year's. I had NO idea what I was watching.

Lame the gametrailers livestread isn't HD and the sound has died. and i can't remember my brothers login for the gamespot account which was HD i seem to recall.

I'm just anticipating what sorta jokes Kevin Butler will say during Playstation event, and how much it will tick off the hackers.

The Halo remake looked fucking amazing! Getting that on day one.

But pretty boring conference so far from MS.

Edit: The sound design in ME3 sounded awesome too.

I saw a very weak trailer for Aliens Colonial Marines. No gameplay footage, annoying voiceover and then a very underwhelming shot of the alien.

I still hold faint hopes for that game, but I'm imagining that I won't even want to buy it.

go to the IP address that is shown in that trailer you saw, to see the same trailer but with some actual gameplay footage :sorcerer:

Archived