IGNORED

E3 2011

delet...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So hang on this isn't even a new console its just a new controller unit? I'm confused. The fuck are they thinking? Treading water or what. I'll stick with my n64 thanks.

nah, it's a new console, the bird wouldn't be able to fly on the wii. Am I the only one thinking about the piss on u r kelly thing?

there were no impressive graphics.

wtf? that's it? WiiU got no game.

I am really tired of sequels.

this. reading the list of upcoming games makes me feel a real heavy disappointment. it's standard though. either these companies have no fucking idea what they're doing or they just don't care.

the most interesting thing to me was being able to browse football plays on your controller in privacy. Also I hope they do a magic the gathering game for wiiU

any announcements for any cool retro style games like Mega Man 9 ? still waiting for Treasure to make their xbox360 overhead shooter

PixelJunk SideScroller was announced... "like Gradius on crack" FTW!

Another overpriced portable and a PS3 branded overpriced television? Way to go Sony

Considering what the TV does (see Kaini's post below)... possibly not. The portable price is perfect and will destroy the 3DS.

this is genius

1k8bm.png

uncharted 2 was also probably the most outsourced game in history...coincidence? nope.

Outsourced? the development? You're trying to tell me Naughty Dog doesn't have the on-staff talent to pull off a game like Uncharted 2 (deferring to your knowledge since you work with/in the games industry) by itself?

i dont even own a current gen console, i own retro stuff and a pc, im still waiting for someone to bring me a package and list of games that im interested in, also add a fucking keyboard to a console and ill be sold, i dont like having to upgrade my pc every year just to play the best games that 1 console can play over many years. fucking tards

Considering what the TV does (see Kaini's post below)... possibly not. The portable price is perfect and will destroy the 3DS.

as cool as it is, this feature will need one of the newer dual-polarity 'theater' style 3d tvs (which you can use the cinema goggles for) not the lower-end 3d tvs that use 'shutter' goggles. which at present are uber-expensive

edit: wait, they're releasing a branded tv simultaneously? hmm

i dont even own a current gen console, i own retro stuff and a pc, im still waiting for someone to bring me a package and list of games that im interested in, also add a fucking keyboard to a console and ill be sold, i dont like having to upgrade my pc every year just to play the best games that 1 console can play over many years. fucking tards

Ya just need an old PC + emulator + logitech gamepad + TV out, and you're done forever!

Archived