• panties
    • thongs
    • bananna hammocks
    • long underear
    • whitey tighties
    • commando
    • diapers
    • other (if so, please explain)

this thread is fascinating now. I almost can't understand wanting to wear anything other than boxers. I have always loaded up with baby powder but when I wear boxer briefs, I am constantly adjusting myself. am I doing it wrong?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

if they made girl's cotton panties for men with more room for the junk I would probably wear those. truth be told I only wear tighties because it's the closest thing to panties that's socially acceptable to wear.

going commando cos your girl is wearing boy pants cos she can't find her own should have some achievement unlocked kinda thing. i have had two girls tell me that boxer briefs are their favourite pants including their own.

Guest Franklin

i seem to be the sole "banana hammocks" man.

the ones I usually wear are basically a combination of very thin, hole-less, briefs with a banana-like look to them in the front and a full back.

boxer-briefs are my second choice. but they frequently ride up and make awful creases underneath my dress-pants (trousers for you UKers).

I used to free-swing in my younger days but my profession calls for long hours in cramped conditions.

i once dated a girl who actually had a sort of philosophical opposition to wearing any form of underwear. she explained it quite well, iirc. anyway, it was cool.

this thread is fascinating now. I almost can't understand wanting to wear anything other than boxers. I have always loaded up with baby powder but when I wear boxer briefs, I am constantly adjusting myself. am I doing it wrong?

Boxers have their virtues, sure, but sometimes, depending on the pants, they kind bunch up and it gets annoying. Also, if I expect to be riding a bike or something I might wanna get some extra support down their, so a good pair of spandex undies or boxer briefs serves me well.

There is also some concern that, if wearing boxers and shorts at the time time, my dick might escape.

But yeah, don't get me wrong, boxers provide an enjoyable level of liberty. I just like to have to option to choose.

boxer briefs. they make my junk look good.

This!

regular boxers pinched my nuts quite a bit hence the switch to boxer briefs a few years ago.

Also since I've been wearing form fitting jeans, boxer briefs are a necessity! Try wearing form fitting jeans with regular boxers... So Uncomfortable!

Also since I've been wearing form fitting jeans, boxer briefs are a necessity! Try wearing form fitting jeans with regular boxers... So Uncomfortable!

truth, the dragon is always finding little undiscovered caves ifyaknowhatimmasayin.

if they made girl's cotton panties for men with more room for the junk I would probably wear those. truth be told I only wear tighties because it's the closest thing to panties that's socially acceptable to wear.

my fascination for womens underwear is probably unhealthy or a kink. I think the word panties is beautiful. I'm probably going to hell.

make room in that handbasket, essines. i find not just the word, but the whole industry surrounding those beautiful and intricate and lacy and fragrant undergarments utterly fascinating. so much effort involved in something that is essentially designed to be removed. fuck yeah.

seriously. a multimillion dollar industry that revolves around a nice piece of art that i have to remove to get me some pussy. if there were feminists on watmm they'd say that it's for the enjoyment of the lady in question, not me. and i'm cool with that too. it's really nice to encounter a vagina that is encased in a mini-work of art.

i love you too ess <3

One of my favorite things to do is peel some sexy undies off of my lady friend before i commence rubbing, grunting and sweating. It's like Christmas, if both Jesus and Santa were beautiful women wearing sexy underwear trying to fuck you.

This leads into my other fetish which is that i wasnt to fuck jesus. and i want him to have some nice tits.

this is the definitive argument for boxer briefs, guys, just close this shit down and call it a night.

IFfwb.jpg

What about the Mormon holy drawers?

That would file under the "Other (if so, please explain)" category.

When I was a little catholic school kid, I wore whitey tighties.

When I was in middle school, I switched to boxers and stuck with them until college.

I then switched fully to boxer briefs, but I have to wear the long ones because the regular kind tend to stretch around the inside of the leg by the balls, just like whitey tighties.

I still wear boxer shorts to bed every night though.

Fuck whitey tighties. No way am I ever going back to that bullshit.

btw

I have a pair of these babies...

41b0Q6k9zJL._SX342_.jpg

just like the muthafuckin ninja...

die-antwoord-dark-side-of-the-moon-underwear.jpg

... but I got mine like 12 years ago, so I'm way cooler.

Guest Iain C

I voted whitey tighties, but: non-whitey tighties

Yeah, my tighties are blue, green or grey rather than white. Mostly blue.

This is also true. The other nice thing about (to a lesser extent, boxer-)briefs is that they shove your package up-front and centre. Mmm.

You know, guys, hygienically I am really an exemplary human being but even I have confidence issues with tighties of the white variety. Once, in college, I had a bean dinner and then was too afraid to take my pants off because I was wearing whities, and so instead of getting naked with this girl who wanted to get naked, I just kind of made out with her on her bed and kept the jeans on. The next morning I checked and my underwear was as fresh and white as new-fallen snow.

These are the actions of a normal human, correct?

Archived