IGNORED

Zeo-x-s by Quite - music by Brothomstates

pera

Looks like an expansion on that cdak demo. Amazing stuff. I wonder how much of it is procedural, must be a lot since he(/they?) could fit cdak in 4kB.

demo scene was always a great place to live in...

yeah i really wish i had an internet connection and a tracker in the mid-90s demoscene days. i started with ft2 a little too late ('96) to contribute anything, and i didn't even have access to the internet at home until ~2000.

fuck yeah, these demos are incredible. programming as art is a great passion of mine.

aside: does brothomstates just score demos now? what about a juicy new album?

demo scene was always a great place to live in...

yeah i really wish i had an internet connection and a tracker in the mid-90s demoscene days. i started with ft2 a little too late ('96) to contribute anything, and i didn't even have access to the internet at home until ~2000.

sometimes i really miss those days, i was in groups such as SAE (share & enjoy) and razor 1911 demo division (though only for a short while) and mostly did music for cracktros and installers for class, origin and paradigm (among others) aswell as a couple proper demos. if it wasn't for the demoscene (and the old school warez scene) i very much doubt i'd still be making music today.

fucking lol, untz untz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFKQ0vzrbqA

datachild was my scenename.

anyway, that's a pretty sick demo.

The way it keeps cutting/fading from one scene to another makes me wonder if these are just highlights of something considerably longer. I wonder if (read: hope!) they'll end up releasing like a 'feature length' cdak/zeo-xs, that'd be insanely awesome !

sometimes i really miss those days, i was in groups such as SAE (share & enjoy) and razor 1911 demo division (though only for a short while) and mostly did music for cracktros and installers for class, origin and paradigm (among others) aswell as a couple proper demos. if it wasn't for the demoscene (and the old school warez scene) i very much doubt i'd still be making music today.

oh wow, awesome. i'll have to dig up some of my old warez cdrs, i doubt the DOS intros would still work though, which is a shame! there was one particular intro that i fucking loved, i can't remember anything about it other than having a white background with scrolling text and a graphic of a strawberry, hmm.

aside: does brothomstates just score demos now? what about a juicy new album?

I really wonder if he's working on another album as well. Always wondered why so few are existing actually. Brothomstate music is amazing

There's loads of great stuff on Unc's vimeo account ( http://vimeo.com/unc )

Liking this one harking back to the metaballs craze of the 90s but updated for the new generation

[vimeo]24967117[/vimeo]

Soundtrack by Brothomstates (natch!)

This is massively awesome. Love the epilepsy warning :emotawesomepm9:

riveurs.jpg

There's loads of great stuff on Unc's vimeo account ( http://vimeo.com/unc )

Liking this one harking back to the metaballs craze of the 90s but updated for the new generation

[vimeo]24967117[/vimeo]

Soundtrack by Brothomstates (natch!)

fuck i love this thread. that's the most IDM thing i've seen in years. amazing track too!

this kind of stuff is so inspiring to me, makes me want to get back on jitter programming at the very least.

Archived