IGNORED

Slowing down your own tracks.

Take on of your own tracks and slow it down. I've been doing this for the last few days (mostly because I'm completely out of ideas for new stuff), and it's actually quite a lot of fun.

This is a track I made around a year ago, slowed down by 50%.

http://soundcloud.com/end-iffy-i-roll/xwall-bell-slow

Your turn :sup:

Guest ansgaria

Someone's going to go Paulstretch-batshit-crazy on some of their tracks. It's just not going to be me.

Considering most of my musical output is longer ambient/drone pieces, it would just sound even more dark. And last for longer. Not really all that interesting.

Someone's going to go Paulstretch-batshit-crazy on some of their tracks. It's just not going to be me.

too late, i did it years ago with my peter gabriel remix. and as a result, influenced a whole bunch of imitators just because peter himself said that it was the most original remix he'd heard.

too late, i did it years ago with my peter gabriel remix. and as a result, influenced a whole bunch of imitators just because peter himself said that it was the most original remix he'd heard.

No, you just influenced one imitator and then he did it to justin beiber which in turn influenced a bunch of imitators

No, you just influenced one imitator and then he did it to justin beiber which in turn influenced a bunch of imitators

no, i mean before the justin bieber 800% thing, on the realworld remixed site there are a lot of paulstretch remixes!

Guest Wall Bird

Considering most of my musical output is longer ambient/drone pieces, it would just sound even more dark. And last for longer. Not really all that interesting.

Then speed it up, please.

Archived