IGNORED

food combinations

chaosmachine

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this jar of posh onion pickle in the cupboard the other day. It was probably in a christmas hamper or something like that. So I cracked it open with some corned beef in a sandwich. It was delicious.

I bet a toasted corned beef and cheese sandwich with this onion pickle would be mindblowing.

If you all lived in my village I would invite you all round for lunch!! Speaking of which.....

Smashed fucking skull and splintered jawbone with your fucking brain squeezed all over the top!!! While fucking a goat to death via the anal tract with a fucking felling axe. On toast.

Guest hahathhat

potato chips and ham sandwich. put the chips inside the sandwich, put the top slice of bread on, press down and cruuuunch to make chips meld. i thought i was alone doing this until someone did it on oprah's tv show or some shit. i hate oprah for popping my sandwich originality bubble

• 8 months later...

raw jalapenos, cream cheese ( fat free, flavored, who gives a fuck) and salsa

ooh yea. I made cream cheese and jalapeño burgers last summer and they were fantastic. thanks for reminding me.

i thought we had this thread already, but i can't find it. anyway...

i had some greek yogurt left over, and decided to dump it on my spinach pasta + sauce.. damn good. it's like sour cream, but better.

greek yogurt is my new favorite food.

Your thread reminded me of this:

ratatouille_final_comp_remy_500x250.jpg

Archived