IGNORED

New good pop music.

Guest Etch

I liked that track from the weeknd - scrolled through some more youtubes and liked some tracks and didn't like other tracks as much. But that one was nice. Reminded me of prince a little.

Actually i'm starting to like this more and more. he's got a decent voice.

Guest enxyme

I hear the music and production on the KEISHA albums are pretty good... I'm sure it's terrible lyrical content though...

And as a warning I could be wrong...

I hear the music and production on the KEISHA albums are pretty good... I'm sure it's terrible lyrical content though...

the production is not bad, as is the case in a lot of really big record label pop production. The music is not great, nor is the "lyrical content".

Guest enxyme

the production is not bad, as is the case in a lot of really big record label pop production. The music is not great, nor is the "lyrical content".

I see what your saying... I hear the music is exceptionally refined and creative... Up there with Timbaland and such... wouldn't say it's great either...

Some interesting stuff to listen too definitely. Really what I was getting at is music in the traditional pop format. Listen to the OP again, its pretty basic stuff but very well executed. Sorry to be so specific, regardless I am enjoying the music people are posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ek0vE17aLM

This stuff is pretty housey but yeah...

I see what your saying... I hear the music is exceptionally refined and creative... Up there with Timbaland and such... wouldn't say it's great either...

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

Guest enxyme

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

[ ? ] That's your problem...

Archived