IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I have to work Sunday and Monday, which is supposed to be Labor Day, and I have jury duty on Tuesday,

and for some fucking reason my girlfriend insists that we clean the fucking apartment this Saturday. She insists that we clean the fucking apartment every 2 weeks. It is completely impossible to clean the apartment the Saturday after this one so as to give me one day off to relax slightly--I mean get the groceries and dry-cleaning. Fuck this.

We were going to write some music together (she's actually a pretty good musician) but I'd be ashamed to play music with lyrics like that.

you're a fool, I tell you! A fool!

I've had Phil Collin's In the Air Tonight stuck in my head for the last 6 hours, all throughout some very important, serious, and depressing conversations. So inappropriate for the circumstances, but absolutely nothing I can do about it. It'll probably still be looping when I wake up tomorrow afternoon. Fuck my brain.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Hold on. DUnDuNduNDuntDooDadaDO

My biggest complaint in my life is: I take way too fucking long to do EVERYTHING. Everything with me become a constant procrastination (Except eat, turn food into farts and sex girls that I've been seeing for a while)((Is it just that my penis gets lazy after sexing in the same pussy for a while and just want's to get to the cake or what?))

I need to learn how to fucking understand the importance of immediacy again. What the fuck happened to the guy that was always worried about dieing and doing as much as I could before I met an unexpected early death?

Guest disparaissant

ive been here 12 hours and im convinced that moving back in with my parents was actulaly not at all the good idea it seemed to be.

I've had Phil Collin's In the Air Tonight stuck in my head for the last 6 hours, all throughout some very important, serious, and depressing conversations. So inappropriate for the circumstances, but absolutely nothing I can do about it. It'll probably still be looping when I wake up tomorrow afternoon. Fuck my brain.

do-dut do-dut do-dut do-do

This happens to me all the time.

I guess...

it's no stranger to you and me

::crickets::

::tumbleweed::

do-dut do-dut do-dut do-do

Edited by baph

I want to pay between 350 and 500 U.S. american dollars for a Korg MS-2000 in good working condition but I have not had luck yet. fuck this planet

I want to pay between 350 and 500 U.S. american dollars for a Korg MS-2000 in good working condition but I have not had luck yet. fuck this planet

just make noises with your mouth

Thanks for the Phil Collins support guys. It was still in my head when I woke up today, and yes it's still there now.

I've decided to get new ID since my old ID expired in 2005, and that means I need to leap into action any minute if I'm going to make it to ICBC before it closes. Brutal. I share your severe procrastination condition, BFC. It is a pretty big problem that prevents my life from really moving forward. If I ever have kids, I'll be an old man when it happens.

It's all good, mere hours after posting that I found one for $350 in Brooklyn! And the purchase was good.

It's all good, mere hours after posting that I found one for $350 in Brooklyn! And the purchase was good.

nicely done!

Cheers.jpg

ive been here 12 hours and im convinced that moving back in with my parents was actulaly not at all the good idea it seemed to be.

Do they make you stop doing this ....

av-7552.gif

lol how long before you piss in your mum's milk?

wouldn't do that to me maw, but I got the idea to do it originally after my friend pissed in his mum's soup after she kicked him out for not doing the washing up

we had a ton of better, more creative revenge plans but we were generally too high to put them into action. the low road was just the easiest. (plus I was drunk but I think that's sort of implied)

Please don't do it to anyone ever again.

dleetra - the law