IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

How do you get a girlfriend when you don't go out 'cause all your mates are married and have kids but you don't want to use online dating?

Join a meet up group! Even if you don't meet anyone within the group you'll be going out and might meet someone else. Plus new friends.

lol, i dunno. Every time I've got a girl's number recently—outside of online dating—it has resulted in "I'm not really interested in dating at the moment". Do they think I'm asking them for their number because I collect numbers in a spreadsheet or something?

Edited by modey

just wait a few months and prank call them. say they've won a competition for a date with ryan gosling or something,that they automatically entered by giving their number to a random bloke... dress up as ryan gosling

A hobby? Oh jeezzzzz....like what?

surfing, that seems to pull in the babes. Or jetskiing, kiteboarding, any high status physical activity that shows independant spirit or wealth, and gets you ripped.

ani-dh_penguin_hat_tip.gif

A hobby? Oh jeezzzzz....like what?

surfing, that seems to pull in the babes. Or jetskiing, kiteboarding, any high status physical activity that shows independant spirit or wealth, and gets you ripped.

ani-dh_penguin_hat_tip.gif

Alright yea!

The roofers are at it again... today they've got a fucking radio :facepalm::trashbear: ... and they insist on shouting things from the rooftop to the guy on the ground RIGHT outside my window. These guys sound really fucking stupid, guess it doesn't take much to be a roofer.

It takes a bit to stand on the roof all day in the sun. They don't know that you are working nights, maybe you should inform them in a nice way, to at least keep the radio down.

or move to another room in the house, whilst this shit goes on, that's what i'd do tout de suite.

Yeah, you can probably just ask them nicely and they'll try to keep quiet. I used to do a lot of carpentry and construction as a summer jobs and while there were plenty of assholes, for the most part nobody wants to be obnoxious. Sometimes there has to be some level of shouting because of equipment and safety concerns, though. Offer them a big jug of water and they'll probably be really nice. Or, if you're a lady, they'll politely thank you and then spend the next two days discussing the merits of your nipples behind your back. Ok, a lot of them are assholes.

That's why they get so many tatoos, everytime an homoerotic thought enters their minds they run to the ink doodle factory for pain to drown out feral mental wanderings. This is undermined by their love off freeweights and constantly working out and then loaping around shirtless at all day ibiza style festivals.

That's why they get so many tatoos, everytime an homoerotic thought enters their minds they run to the ink doodle factory for pain to drown out feral mental wanderings. This is undermined by their love off freeweights and constantly working out and then loaping around shirtless at all day ibiza style festivals.

lol delet... your choice of words never ceases to amaze me

that's actually kind of eloquent in a way... Reminds me of a line out of a Will Self book =/