IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i need help finding a therapist. i don't have the money or the energy. i've had some pretty bad therapists before and i'm afraid the first one i see is going to be shit. i also don't have insurance and am afraid i'm going to be denied coverage

it's been nearly 2 weeks since my boyfriend said he needed to "think about things" and "isn't sure anymore about the future of our relationship". so we're probably gonna break up but he keeps sleeping in my bed and kissing me goodbye. it's so confusing. if this relationship continues i need to feel secure or else there's no fucking point. i can't handle this right now. i'm so nervous i feel sick

I've self diagnosed with De Quervain's tendonitis of the thumb - from playing Jewels Legend on my phone.

I bought a splint but it's not helping, and I'm too ashamed to go the doctors to ask for the cortisone injection because the last time I visited was for rotator cuff tendonitis caused by playing tennis on the Wii.

i bought bloody mary mix to share with my flatmate because he had vodka to go with it. we were supposed to drink it tonight but he is presumably asleep and i dunno if he's going to wake up and man i would love to just dip into his vodka and have a nice bloody mary but that might irk him and i'm trying to maintain good relations as long as possible.

Bloody Mary... Mix? Mix? Oh man. That's a first world problem in itself.

I gelled my hair so much today that I almost looked like Vegeta (I wanted to do this for work) but then wind happened and now it looks almost normal

also! Tiny red dot from popped pimple right in the center of my forehead. Lol off to the side is fine; I can deal with off to the side but right in the middle brings the crazy symmetry and its shit but also kind of amusing

Edited by od++

I gelled my hair so much today that I almost looked like Vegeta (I wanted to do this for work) but then wind happened and now it looks almost normal

I actually did that deliberately back whenever that horrid DBZ live-action film came out; went to the premier looking like so...

5773_154027525490_5173508_n.jpg

I've come to notice that EVERY Wednesday I feel low for the whole day. This doesn't affect any other day but it really gets to me because I don't seem to be able to snap out of it. Today I'm going over in my head my inability to find a different job with more money while also thinking that I'm not either A) studying enough, or B) building myself a decent portfolio.

I can't get over how much I fucking hate Wednesdays.

I've come to notice that EVERY Wednesday I feel low for the whole day. This doesn't affect any other day but it really gets to me because I don't seem to be able to snap out of it. Today I'm going over in my head my inability to find a different job with more money while also thinking that I'm not either A) studying enough, or B) building myself a decent portfolio.

I've always felt that Wednesday is the worst day of the week, Monday gets a bad rap but because it's Monday you can generally spend the morning not doing any actual work and just drinking coffee.

I mean I do that on Wednesdays too but I feel worse about it. Well, not really.

Fucking Wednesday.

I went to the doctor to get a prescription for some orthotics, because my insurance company needs my family doctor to prescribe it before they pay for it. I need them because I'm developing tendonitis in my lower leg.

My doctor wouldn't prescribe me the orthotics but prescribed my some other corrective inserts and some prescription anti-inflammatories.

Problem is I already put a security deposit of $150 down on my orthotics and now I'll be out the other $350 if I can't find a doctor to write me the prescription for orthotics!

fwp...

Guest disparaissant

i want to go to bed but its only 7 pm

i AM sick, but it's the first week of class so i got shit to do tomorrow and waking up at 3 am will not help.

I've always felt that Wednesday is the worst day of the week, Monday gets a bad rap but because it's Monday you can generally spend the morning not doing any actual work and just drinking coffee.

I mean I do that on Wednesdays too but I feel worse about it. Well, not really.

Fucking Wednesday.

Wednesdays are the middle-finger of the week

went to buy alcohol for little gathering of peers, was in a hurry so I got that Smirnoff shit.

didn't look at it properly and I got the lemonade stuff rather than the vodka stuff. 4% fuck me.

Guest Pennywise

Just got a really shitty haircut because i thought it would be cool to get my hair cut by a kinda hot early thirties lady who specializes in cutting womens hair in a unisex hairdresser.

It was not cool, it was dumb.

Edited by Pennywise

The power in the street has randomly picked houses to go off on, everything I enjoy requires electric and my phone battery is on 1%

I just have enough power to moan before total blackout.