IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest isaki

they be hatin' on my name but my beats they love and they mad cuz i'm hot & they wish they was

• show her some IDM, real music -- drum and BASS!
Edited by isaki

being around people is making me internally flip out lately... and i realized that i haven't left the city limits in around 2 years. there's probably a correlation there. :cerious:

that word makes my peehole tingle ( i think i have a fear of pissing blood -- never have done in my life though)

When I was in elementary school I got kicked in the side* and urinated blood for the next 3 years. (no joke)

*none of the doctors could figure out source of the problem, even after jamming a 2-foot tube in me

Shenanigans! I busted a blood vessel in a kidney once and peed blood, that shit hurt so bad I held it in for the next 17 hours, even though I had to pee more than I've ever had to pee in my life. When it came time to have surgery, it took six male nurses to hold me to the operating table and sedate me (I was seven). Then they jammed a tube up my johnson and into my kidney, which hurt even worse than peeing blood, which was already like Satan mouth-breathing on the soul of your nads.

Maybe the pain depends on where the blood is coming from or something, but there is no way a human child would put up with that sort of pain for three years. I was damn near keeled over the entire time.

that word makes my peehole tingle ( i think i have a fear of pissing blood -- never have done in my life though)

When I was in elementary school I got kicked in the side* and urinated blood for the next 3 years. (no joke)

*none of the doctors could figure out source of the problem, even after jamming a 2-foot tube in me

Shenanigans! I busted a blood vessel in a kidney once and peed blood, that shit hurt so bad I held it in for the next 17 hours, even though I had to pee more than I've ever had to pee in my life. When it came time to have surgery, it took six male nurses to hold me to the operating table and sedate me (I was seven). Then they jammed a tube up my johnson and into my kidney, which hurt even worse than peeing blood, which was already like Satan mouth-breathing on the soul of your nads.

Maybe the pain depends on where the blood is coming from or something, but there is no way a human child would put up with that sort of pain for three years. I was damn near keeled over the entire time.

Shenanigans? My story is (embarrassingly) 100% true. And furthermore:

When I'd take a piss the blood came at the very end, And that's when it would sting. And yeah I totally used to hold it because I dreaded taking a piss. In 5th grade I was taking a walk with my girlfriend from school back to our neighborhood and I had been holding it since lunch and I couldn't hold it anymore and I pissed my pants. She broke up with me soon after.

Edited by LimpyLoo

Except that it would have been way more of a problem in a higher numbered world.

But here's an FWP for all intensive purposes: I just walked home with a 20lb bag of prescription cat food for my cat that also can't fucking pee right. The entire way back I was surrounded at a distance by tiny dogs that were probably peeing while they barked at me from their owners furniture. I had to pee the whole time because I've been drinking Olympia beer. It's the water. First world problems abound.

Except that it would have been way more of a problem in a higher numbered world.

But here's an FWP for all intensive purposes: I just walked home with a 20lb bag of prescription cat food for my cat that also can't fucking pee right. The entire way back I was surrounded at a distance by tiny dogs that were probably peeing while they barked at me from their owners furniture. I had to pee the whole time because I've been drinking Olympia beer. It's the water. First world problems abound.

lose 20lbs.

pop music is so shallow and disgusting. 80% of lyrics are about partying, fucking, and breaking up. who the fuck cares, jesus christ.

Couldn't have summed it up better myself

Edited by ambermonk

So does J Mascis have his own line of yoghurt now, or were you just hanging out with J Mascis and he happened to leave yoghurt in your fridge? Either way, pretty cool.

FWP: having doubts about using the phrase "have his own line of" preceding yoghurt, I've just never heard it in that particular context and it sounds like it might not work. Pretty sure it does though, see no reason why it wouldn't.

the emmental i'm eating, is just my emmental that i bought myself from fucking sainsburys last night at like 10

Guest pixelives

I've been in the process of suing somebody for a lot of money that they owe me (mid 5 figures), for about two years now.

Well.... It looks like they offed themselves on Christmas.....

:cerious:

I've been in the process of suing somebody for a lot of money that they owe me (mid 5 figures), for about two years now.

Well.... It looks like they offed themselves on Christmas.....

:cerious:

Wow what? Can you elaborate on that?

Guest pixelives

I really don't know much at this point. But the fact that it took 3 months to find out and nobody else in my professional sphere had heard says a lot about how this person was basically excommunicated due to shady dealings.

My lawyer is trying to get to the bottom of it as we speak.

Nutso.

Guest pixelives

The lawsuit was basically sorted and I had won (obviously). We were in the process of trying to collect or make a deal and this person had kind of dropped off, changed phone number, closed bank account, etc. I tracked them down using spokeo and sent this info to my lawyer. This person had apparently moved back to his parents house. And then I got the update from my lawyer about this turn of events the other day...

I was playing around with a coin and accidentally slid it under my PC tower out of reach. The tower isn't too heavy to lift, but I can't be arsed to do it right now.

Also, worried that I'm a hypocrite for posting Japan-related stuff after posting in the "Domino's President is a Weeaboo" thread.

Guest Aserinsky

I'm currently playing brostep for a load of 13 year olds at work.

My life is officialy over.