IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

a.) my roommate, who is a childish dickhole, moved out of our apartment early without telling me, leaving me to clean the entire fucking thing or lose my deposit.

That sucks, they should be arrested for pulling that kind of crap.

Fucking paperwork.

Christ, in order to make my measly fellowship I have to fill out unending forms, all of which require calling someone to fill out another form, or to fix a discrepancy between forms due to clerical error. I really hope this ends soon and I get do actual work.

I mean I know I shouldn't complain; Im going to school for free (practically), but forms are the bane of my existence.

Shit man I feel your pain. I'm applying for grants and the paperwork is insane!

I thought we disabled those. nwae, i'm talking about where i can see the post will html. It's ok, i'll figure out what i was doing wrong in due course.

why are those tags disabled?

because

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

It does mean sometimes that you can't just grab a pic off the net when you want to illustrate something visually, which i find myself wanting to do all the time. Instead i'd have to take it into gimp and resize it, then host it on my website. Maybe there's a different BBcode though, and you can still do it. I don't know, and haven't been bothered to find out, and i don't know how a simple whinge turned into this.

/stops talking about it.

Last nights doner meat, fried.

Edit: Realised I posted this in the wrong thread then realised that's a fwp.

Also also frying and eating last nights doner meat probably counts as a fwp problem also also.

Edited by hello spiral

On my 2011 mbp I can only play FPSs that predate 2009 because Intel HD 3000 GPU sucks. 2011 i7 model also has HD 3000 graphics. Thanks Obama.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 4

My right calf muscle is strained to fuck because I'm overcompensating for my fucked up big toe on my left foot. It sucks because I can't play as well as I want to at nationals.

I am awake at 2am reading about different kinds of "mechanical" keyboards (as opposed to the usual rubber-dome ones that most people have). fml. there is a stupid amount of detail on this shit.

anybody own one of these? I'm leaning towards the black cherry switches.

I'm not sure what the benefit is tbh. My favourite kind of keyboard is the recent apple keyboard with the super-flat keys. I can type faster on one of those than any other keyboard, including oldskool clicky ones (especially those imo; I personally find them horrible).

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

lol look at this fucking thing

24020517.jpg

Jesus Christ, that thing is ugly as sin. I like the MX blue one in the vid

My right calf muscle is strained to fuck because I'm overcompensating for my fucked up big toe on my left foot. It sucks because I can't play as well as I want to at nationals.

The nationals !!?? whu wot. Oh, in frisby. (yes?) Thought it might be golf for some reason. hehe.

Looking at the fees for a Masters is making me want to kill myself

It's pretty expensive killing yourself, because you miss out on all that money you would have made were you alive, (to pay back the fees).

Guest disparaissant

bought some new vinyl... and my needle decides to go to shit :trashbear:

i just bought a new cartridge and broke the stylus off while installing it somehow. thats like, 40 bucks down the drain.