IGNORED

Scintilli out in '11

Guest sirch

Guest ruiagnelo

"African Woods" is definitely the best track of the album for me. "At last" is wonderful too as I told you last month... By the way I saw them live for the last time at the "Nuits Sonores Festival" @ Lyon, in june. I'm not totally sure but almost that they played "African Woods" there. And well if it was it really I can tell you guys the live version is awesome. But any way the album version is perfect :nyan: ! ! ! ! ! ! !

yeah you like to brag and boast but do you have any material to share with us? like some, audio recording from the Plaid thing you re mentioning?

indeed, you must have somethiiing!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he MUST have a promo copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIVULLLLLLGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW, lol :emotawesomepm9:

edit: i don't think he's really bragging or boasting, he's just saying.......

don't be so envious, plaided man! ;)

well yeah i dont wanna be envious, but isnt what he's doing, a bit like, walking around in Ethiopia, with some big, fried piece of a lamb leg in his hand?!!! and shouting around how nice it tastes?

if i was a Plaid fan, to be signing up here on a Plaid forum and , eager to , contribute to threads about upcoming releases, i d definitley have had recorded sth from those people who i m a fan of,, from those "special guest" things he d been invited to...i dont wanna sound bitter or jealous but it comes to me, like, he can be just someone, called for this night and so on. maybe some relative of some record company owner...oh whatever...

and why i d be jealous? Plaid are gonna send me,,, rares and special,,,things, like maybe,,, early versions of some tracks,,,hm maybe,, some,, live recordings from soundboard?? unreleased?? dude i never asked them what they were...

but i let you know now, if they really do, i ll share them here on this forum.. maybe i ll not upload them all on my channel but i ll definitely share them with the people here.

and why i d be jealous? Plaid are gonna send me,,, rares and special,,,things, like maybe,,, early versions of some tracks,,,hm maybe,, some,, live recordings from soundboard?? unreleased?? dude i never asked them what they were...

but i let you know now, if they really do, i ll share them here on this forum.. maybe i ll not upload them all on my channel but i ll definitely share them with the people here.

nice one! do it! :) i'm veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much looking forward to that!!

but i don't think TitsAndAcid would really be aloud to share new tracks or live recordings of Scintilli before its actual release, tho! that's kind of against the rules here, not to mention 'illegal', isn't it? :S

yes but, live recording,, of "one track" wouldnt hurt anyone, yes?

hmmm, yeah, a short clip of something wouldn't hurt. but i doubt T&A recorded it as it was a professional 'do', with a bunch of other journalists. it's not really the done thing to sit there and record it, is it!

if you were a fan like one of us, then yeah we would sneak in with our phones and recorders and capture the whole event, lol... but, a professional journalist? nah. i doubt he recorded anything mate.. :(

Guest ruiagnelo

TitsAndAcid just happened to listen to what all of us are going to listen to in about a month, but just earlier. i don't see how he might be playing with that.

i will get my record, so i don't really care

geez guys... Tits & Acid is just here sharing some thoughts on the new album... giving us something to read and maybe talk about. People got mad at him when he tried to give us some info on the release date and now you're getting mad that he's telling you what tracks he likes. If I were him I would have left here a long time ago...

well yeah i dont wanna be envious, but isnt what he's doing, a bit like, walking around in Ethiopia, with some big, fried piece of a lamb leg in his hand?!!! and shouting around how nice it tastes?

Holy shit. ::vows to never read Plaid forum again::

Holy shit. ::vows to never read Plaid forum again::

lol, you'll be back! :spiteful:

but yeah, plaided, it's not really like that at all ! we're not starving hungry for anything.

"African Woods" is definitely the best track of the album for me. "At last" is wonderful too as I told you last month... By the way I saw them live for the last time at the "Nuits Sonores Festival" @ Lyon, in june. I'm not totally sure but almost that they played "African Woods" there. And well if it was it really I can tell you guys the live version is awesome. But any way the album version is perfect :nyan: ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I would love to hear a more complete review of all tracks :flower:

Guest ruiagnelo

I would love to hear a more complete review of all tracks :flower:

indeed. i will vote for this too. TitsAndAcid if you have some time, please bring some more light to us :flower:

Guest likwid

Mara Carlyle seems to really like Scintilli:

'I got one of those Top Secret watermarked downloads from Warp Records a few weeks ago, and I've been too afraid to mention it up until now for fear of some kind of cyberintelligent recriminations that I don't fully understand but I'm now feeling safe enough to tell you that it was in fact the new record by Plaid, old muckers of mine (the first band I ever recorded with, many moons ago) and I can tell you it's bloody GORGEOUS! Intricate, delicate, weird and wonderful. Have a look at this magical film they made: scintilli.com'

To my knowledge, this is the first review of Scintilli :

http://www.beatsandb...i-download.html

Sounds good :happy:

i can't take a reviewer seriously when he uses the word "electronica" in the first sentence. or any sentence, for that matter

I have no problem with the word "electronica", myself. i think it's better and makes more sense than 'IDM'. most IDM isn't even danceable, for a start!

anyway, the thing he did get wrong tho was that he said 'Scintilli' meant "I am many sparks" in Latin. when it's actually Italian.

the dumbass. didn't he read the thing on the warp site?

Archived