IGNORED

Scintilli out in '11

Guest sirch

Listening to the preview samples up on bleep.

Can't say I'm overwhelmed. Apart from the already known '35 summers', I'm only thinking that maybe 'Upgrade' and 'Somnl' are memorable for me.

The rest just doesn't have that magic at all.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to the preview samples up on bleep.

Can't say I'm overwhelmed. Apart from the already known '35 summers', I'm only thinking that maybe 'Upgrade' and 'Somnl' are memorable for me.

The rest just doesn't have that magic at all.

Wo! when did those samples go up?

i'm liking what i hear of every single track, so far... i don't use "omg" very often, but, like, Fucking "omg", this sounds GOOD!!!!!!

Guest ruiagnelo

i am trying so hard to resist hearing any new samples!!

just want the day when i can have the whole thing in my hands and just listen to it

just want the day when i can have the whole thing in my hands and just listen to it

samples aren't very long, mate.. but they sound good to me! i skipped the ones we've already heard, tho... (missing, 35 summers)

theplaided's favourite track is on there (eye robot)! that slow moody one that they've played live quite a bit.

sounds really good...... so pleased there's some quality 'Plaid' stuff on there, if you know what i mean? ..and it's not all like 'missing'. :)

Guest ruiagnelo

must ... wait... for ... the .... day

edit: shit, just did it. the samples just killed me. i won't be able to sleep until it is released now

must ... wait... for ... the .... day

edit: shit, just did it. the samples just killed me. i won't be able to sleep until it is released now

lol. i didn't think you'd be able to resist. it's good stuff, eh.

this.

and unlike someone i'm going to actually do it

Guest ruiagnelo

this.

and unlike someone i'm going to actually do it

go for it mate, because i just failed :facepalm:

I know some of you are desperately trying to resist temptation, but I thought I'd just mention this too.

You can listen to both "Eye Robot" and "Upgrade" on the latest Digital::Nimbus. Just click Archive to download or stream. :)

thanks for that. wasn't aware of this.

i'm going to listen to 'Eye Robot', seeing as i've already heard them play it live a hundred times in the last couple of years.

i think i'll pass on the other one tho til the release.

Hmm, did you guys realize you can just keep hitting play after the sample stops and hear all of the songs in their entirety?

even tho i can, i'd rather not do that. don't really want my first experience of the (whole) album to be through Bleep's shitty preview player! hearing those short clips yesterday tho was great! but i don't want to listen to the whole thing just yet.

clips are enough for now... just for a quick taste... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , and very tastey it is! lol

Listened to the samples.. couldn’t resist :). Well impressed with the album so far, has a good variation of sounds and styles, it's also sounding different to the last albums which has always been something i've enjoyed about Plaid!!!

Guest ruiagnelo

Hmm, did you guys realize you can just keep hitting play after the sample stops and hear all of the songs in their entirety?

i have seen this before at bleep and i honestly don't understand the point. if it is an error, why isn't yet fixed? but if it is intentional, why?

My guess is, it's just a way of stopping people from listening to the complete tracks in one go, there by hindering those who might try and record them.

My guess is, it's just a way of stopping people from listening to the complete tracks in one go, there by hindering those who might try and record them.

This is exactly it.

So, how does it sound?

exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting!!

going to download after i've eaten my dinner. - already waited this long, i think i can manage another hour or 2. :)

This is exactly it.

So, how does it sound?

Why not post only the first 30 seconds, then? Well, whatever, I'm not complaining. It sounds good so far, but I'm torn between buying the mp3s now or picking up the vinyl as I planned to on the 26th!

Archived