IGNORED

Scintilli out in '11

Guest sirch

roll up, roll up get your cheap scintilli 'ere, 2 for a pand, barrrrrrrrrrrrrrginn!! 'ereyar darlin, 2 for a pand, watcha say?

I think scintilli has gone to your head sirch

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

roll up, roll up get your cheap scintilli 'ere, 2 for a pand, barrrrrrrrrrrrrrginn!! 'ereyar darlin, 2 for a pand, watcha say?

I think scintilli has gone to your head sirch

*fizz pop bang zoom* - it's emotional, innit.. !

lol. just wait til the preview samples are up. oh boy, even you might shed a tear, Bread. even you my son! ;)

apples 'n pairs, apples 'n pairs. love-ly job

well yes the 35 summers track , sounds so emotional, and yes i agree again (with whomever :P ), it will sound so much better, in the whole context of the album! :) im quite fond of Scintilli so far! :)

yuppi!

Guest sirch

I hope all the copies of this were not sat in that distribution centre that burnt down last night....

same here! i guess we'll find out soon enough... even if they did tho, like chassis said in another thread, it'll still be 'released' anyway, digitally.

might have to wait a bit for the vinyl, tho... which sucks, but what can ya do.

there's still the best part of 2 months til the release date tho, so maybe they've not even been pressed up yet...

nevermind, Jeeves just told me...

According to a friend who runs a small record label that occasionally does business in Japan: it's because it is invariably cheaper for Japanese buyers to import CDs rather than purchase them in their local record store. The extra tracks are there to provide an incentive for buying the domestic version. Without the extra tracks, Japanese retailers are reluctant to sell the CDs knowing that a large portion of the potential purchasers will simply be importing the product.

good old Jeeves!

Andy writes to me on his mail:

"Glad to hear you're getting into the new tracks. The album is pretty varied and will hopefully satisfy and have a long life. We've tried to make it thus and have released tracks that we hope will generate interest leading up to the release. 11 tracks to come."

thought it would be wise (and cool :p ) to share this here ...

:)

Guest ruiagnelo
We've tried to make it thus and have released tracks that we hope will generate interest leading up to the release. 11 tracks to come."

what is the meaning of this? 11 more tracks will be revelead before the release?

no, 11 tracks (including the Japanese bonus track) still to be heard... still to be released and make themselves know to the World. he means the album tracks, i think.

Guest ruiagnelo

no, 11 tracks (including the Japanese bonus track) still to be heard... still to be released and make themselves know to the World. he means the album tracks, i think.

it wouldn't make sense to reveal all the tracks before the release anyway.

"Glad to hear you're getting into the new tracks. The album is pretty varied and will hopefully satisfy and have a long life. We've tried to make it thus and have released tracks that we hope will generate interest leading up to the release. 11 tracks to come."

which album of theirs doesnt have a long life anyway? i think all their albums and releases have a really long life. i still listen to their early works from 1991-1993 and they still sound nice.(like atypic's everything or parasight, norte route etc...this is what makes Plaid, Plaid; most of their tracks are "timeless",,, stills being the most timeless maybe, :)

which album of theirs doesnt have a long life anyway? i think all their albums and releases have a really long life. i still listen to their early works from 1991-1993 and they still sound nice.(like atypic's everything or parasight, norte route etc...this is what makes Plaid, Plaid; most of their tracks are "timeless",,, stills being the most timeless maybe, :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhOmBYp7Vi4

WHAT A TUNE!!!

Guest TitsAndAcid

"African Woods" is definitely the best track of the album for me. "At last" is wonderful too as I told you last month... By the way I saw them live for the last time at the "Nuits Sonores Festival" @ Lyon, in june. I'm not totally sure but almost that they played "African Woods" there. And well if it was it really I can tell you guys the live version is awesome. But any way the album version is perfect :nyan: ! ! ! ! ! ! !

"African Woods" is definitely the best track of the album for me. "At last" is wonderful too as I told you last month... By the way I saw them live for the last time at the "Nuits Sonores Festival" @ Lyon, in june. I'm not totally sure but almost that they played "African Woods" there. And well if it was it really I can tell you guys the live version is awesome. But any way the album version is perfect :nyan: ! ! ! ! ! ! !

yeah you like to brag and boast but do you have any material to share with us? like some, audio recording from the Plaid thing you re mentioning?

Archived