IGNORED

tongue brushing

keltoi

tongue brushing  

56 members have voted

1. 1. do you brush your tongue?

• yes my tongue is so clean you could eat your dinner off it.
    • no my tongue is hairier than susan boils ball-bag.
    • sometimes.

another thing

you need to especially brush the back of the tongue cause thats where food particles/bacteria get stuck. even after brushing my tongue ill use mouth rinse, this particular mouth rinse i have is purple and when i spit it out, you can see the purple bits in the spit, if i didnt rinse, all that crap would still be festering in my mouth

there used to be a mouthwash that when you shook the bottle all these little bits would form and if you let it settle they would disappear... somehow, even still, 'they' managed to convince people that when they swish this mouthwash all the bits that you eventually spit out are from your mouth and not in the mouthwash itself in some clever chemical suspension. what a con.

mouthwash is the devil's work.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

head and shoulders gives you dandruff: fact.

duh better buy more head and shoulders...

lip salve makes your lips dry: fact.

duh better buy more lip salve.

people are getting suckered left right and centre.

i feel this thread has taken a very educational and informative slant.

you sound like a non-tongue brusher.

this just perpetuates the elitism that "idm" fans exhibit when talking about something unrelated to the purpose of this forum.

way to go assholes

whatever.

u mad?

Guest Deep Fried Everything

you sound like a non-tongue brusher.

this just perpetuates the elitism that "idm" fans exhibit when talking about something unrelated to the purpose of this forum.

way to go assholes

whatever.

you'll be a lot healthier for it, you should give it a shot.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I bought a tongue scraper once, but found simply brushing to be more effective and less traumatizing.

You mean "suddenly important" like this is some sort of new trend that just sprung up in the last couple years? I figured tongue brushing is just something people did ever since cleanliness and not smelling gross became important to people. I brush the back of my tongue whenever I brush my teeth because I'll have that nasty shit-scented breath that comes with drinking a lot of coffee --smelling that on other people makes me want to throw up. Tongue brushing prompts my gag reflex, yeah, but I can deal with that. It's part of the thrill. This is a timely thread for me because this morning's brushing session was one of the rare... acidic occasions (a little something made itself known at the back of my throat before the job was through).

Guest hahathhat

the trend part is that dentists never used to tell me to brush my tounge when i got my annual cleaning, and now they do. i guess someone wrote a scientific paper.

I have no gag reflex.

Call%20me.jpg

Edit: oh, sorry, didn't realize that was you, essines, with the new avatar. This is awkward.

Call me, though?

Archived