IGNORED

Sepalcure - Sepalcure

Redruth

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw them perform live last weekend - it was mind-blowing, not only because of all the Scotch I drank. Will get it later and listen and come back with my very funded review :dry:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ruiagnelo

i take back what i said earlier about this debut LP.

had a local radio station playing in the car, when suddenly a track from the record starts playing, followed by other two. my car has a really good system, which i don't have at home, and i just fell in love with all that bass shaking my seat and the deep atmosphere flowing. this is amazing. very emotional actually.

Though I prefer Machinedrum's solo LP "Room(s)", this cooperation with Braille is really amazingly emotional und heart-wearming. I liked the live performance I saw more than the actual release, cause a lot of tracks remind me of each other and are quite similar in regards to the atmosphere and techniques to archieve it. Still a very great record.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived