IGNORED

Good News at last

perunamuusi

Guest Coalbucket PI

I like him too, I wish he wasn't right.

Genuine question, if I don't have any money or assets is this going to be alright for me?

Rubbish, pure rubbish. The market will sort itself out like it always does. This guy regrets nothing, he admits it right there, preparations=INVEST, not stock food and guns.

Everyone put on your tinfoil and pray for Jesus.

He's trying to short the market on a massive scale. Brilliant. Using the BBC to make people sell out so he can buy back low.

coalbucket - if you don't have any money or assets, you can't lose any money or assets. don't sweat it.

He's trying to short the market on a massive scale. Brilliant. Using the BBC to make people sell out so he can buy back low.

coalbucket - if you don't have any money or assets, you can't lose any money or assets. don't sweat it.

my thoughts exactly

Rubbish, pure rubbish. The market will sort itself out like it always does.

don't be surprised if it takes more than a decade

http://www.debtdefla...9s-my-recovery/

the UK started feeling the effects of recession in early 2007. regardless of what the media says, it hasn't let up at all.

almost 5 years later...

nice find ludd.

so lets get into detail, instead of just repeading each others opinions:

that guy says: get prepared, millions of savings will vanish.

What is the purpose of saying this? buying back low, its been mentioned

On the other hand he said, less clearly: inform yourself about how to profit on a falling market.

So yesterday I've been reading a bit, please help me if I'm wrong, the main strategy is to go short,

that means: lets say I go to a broker because I think that mom's cookie stocks (mc) will fall next week.

I say lend me 10 shares mc a 100 $, I ll give them back to you next week. Now I sell them on the market,

to buy them back next week for less, so: sell today = 1000$, buy back next week 80$ (fallen) x 10 = 800$

profit= 200$.

I dunno about other strategies, or posibilities but many financel products will be based on this (???)

If yes then logically a large amount of traders speculating on a falling market, it will actually stabilize the market.

because everybody whats to buy back low, and thats not possible, as lending stocks is based on a short position bound to a certain date.

Do we have some stock experts here ?

discuss!

Guest Coalbucket PI

if you don't have any money or assets, you can't lose any money or assets. don't sweat it.

what about when the price of everything goes up?

Guest Coalbucket PI

Or you lose your job because demand in the economy falls off a cliff.

I work in clearing up debris found at the bottom of cliffs so my job is actually very secure now.

He's not saying anything new, any fule no you can make tons of money in a falling market if you're on the right side of it.

On the other hand, I don't think he's "Using the BBC to make people sell out so he can buy back low" - cause the sort of people who make serious investing decisions certainly aren't basing them on what the BBC say.

if you don't have any money or assets, you can't lose any money or assets. don't sweat it.

what about when the price of everything goes up?

Well you didn't have any money before, so you couldn't buy anything then. Prices go up, you still can't buy anything - why worry?

Or you lose your job because demand in the economy falls off a cliff.

Find new job doing service sector work. Hard to outsource physical service demand.

Edit: sorry that sounded flippant - you can retrain as well. Or if it's possible, relocate. I do agree though that career jobs are hard to come by in the "developed" world at the moment.

On the other hand, I don't think he's "Using the BBC to make people sell out so he can buy back low" - cause the sort of people who make serious investing decisions certainly aren't basing them on what the BBC say.

He's not appealing to the serious investor....he's investing to the millions of fools who got into the stock market game cause they heard you can make money easy and now they're going to panic, because they don't understand that markets have ups and downs.

interesting twist on the usual situation of when a radically thinking individual engages in media-regulated-type interview. usually it's the media shunting off and suppressing the voice that's breaks the conventional thought by using subtle interruptions and time regulations, but in this case the guest speaks in terms of profit, the language of the media, thus the puppet announcers have no reason to find fault with him, yet in his OWN selfish orientation, are inclined, on a deeper lever, to question the morals and standards of the money/power game they play, and thus the morals of themselves.

i mean, the fact that this guy was able to both speak his mind radically and engage the newscasters in such a way fascinates me, i keep going back to see if he's unconsciously hinting towards any spiritual truths...

Archived