IGNORED

3 word watmm story.

beerwolf

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max and Sup were raped by Snorlax for one thousand days and one thousand nights until their bodies were so damaged that even the priapic Snorlax was incapable of sustaining further interest in penetrating the many new cavities hidden beneath their distended bellies. Yet somehow, the two survived to see the crepuscular haze marking the one thousand and first day of their ordeal. Treading cautiously through the morning dew and Snorlax jism, I approached Sup, and though I could see his hot breath condensing in the cool air, and though his eyes tracked my movement, I saw that his consciousness had fled. I hoped his soul, if it remained with him, had sequestered itself in some far corner, safe from that thorny member which had so ruined the visible parts of him.

I turned to see a fountain of blood (and something else, something darker) eject from Max's mouth. I could see that she was trying to speak. Admiring her persistence, though gagging from the smell she emitted, I leaned close to her mouth. Her voice was faint, but she communicated her last thought to me, begging me with her shattered eyes to spread her last Word, as I do presently, so that it might reach Joyrex, who had so ruthlessly condemned her: "Rude."

Max and Sup were raped by Snorlax for one thousand days and one thousand nights until their bodies were so damaged that even the priapic Snorlax was incapable of sustaining further interest in penetrating the many new cavities hidden beneath their distended bellies. Yet somehow, the two survived to see the crepuscular haze marking the one thousand and first day of their ordeal. Treading cautiously through the morning dew and Snorlax jism, I approached Sup, and though I could see his hot breath condensing in the cool air, and though his eyes tracked my movement, I saw that his consciousness had fled. I hoped his soul, if it remained with him, had sequestered itself in some far corner, safe from that thorny member which had so ruined the visible parts of him.

I turned to see a fountain of blood (and something else, something darker) eject from Max's mouth. I could see that she was trying to speak. Admiring her persistence, though gagging from the smell she emitted, I leaned close to her mouth. Her voice was faint, but she communicated her last thought to me, begging me with her shattered eyes to spread her last Word, as I do presently, so that it might reach Joyrex, who had so ruthlessly condemned her: "Rude."

bravo sir

Archived