IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

I'm always short of money in GTAV. Weapons, ammo, cars and property are so expensive, which I like.

One of the problems in previous GTA games was that they were so centered around making money, but you never had anything to use the money on.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

I'm always short of money in GTAV. Weapons, ammo, cars and property are so expensive, which I like.

One of the problems in previous GTA games was that they were so centered around making money, but you never had anything to use the money on.

im thinking theres not a lot to spend it on in this game either

why do u i need money in gta v? like, whats cool about owning property?

More missions and unique events, plus more money (which may not be very useful once you've bought the golf course, I guess)

It's completionism mostly though. And why wouldn't you want to complete a Rockstar game as much as possible? The content is so rich.

Then you are wrong.

why do u i need money in gta v? like, whats cool about owning property?

If it's anything like real life, if you don't own property the white man will come and destroy your people.

vertical: I sent you an invite to the crew.

Since I'm not the leader of this thing, I can't really go ahead and accept people without knowing if they're actually from WATMM or not, so there's still two pending requests:

BeeThousand

mapspam

Are you people from here? I can't figure it out :<

no veo nada

edit: I'm in. thanks

Guest Pennywise

Then you are wrong.

Well I've played it for about 16 hours and I've bought a couple of guns and some ammo. I bought the hangar for missions. Do you get missions from other properties?

I think all of them provide missions. I bought the bar on the north coast and the smoke shop. They give you errand missions, take X from A to B, but I don't know if they're a bit buggy but something always fucks up during them.

The scrapyard enables you to earn money from every car you wreck, so it's a nice idea for when you're idle-rampaging.

I haven't bought it yet, but I guess the Cab Company will enable free cab rides which, whilst not a big expense, would be nice.

great game, im at 80 percent. graphics are beautiful, while getting drunk and driving around i get so drawn in it seems like real life.

my only major complaint is that its insanely easy. it would have been alot more fun if it wasnt so stupidly easy to finish the missions. ive failed about 5 missions in total.

but still, this is gta honed to perfection. second favourite game after dark souls definitely.

i really like the fact ammo is so cheap so you dont need to want to cheats to go on mad rampages.

What ending did you get?

I chose the C one, where you save both Michael and Trevor. The description of it was pretty misleading, but I thought that someone like Franklin would rather go down trying to save his buddies, than just do whatever those old dudes told him to. Pretty cool ending overall, and nice to see a happy ending in this day and age where everything has to be so "gritty" and "sad."

Guest jasondonervan

Did anyone else complete the story yet?

Yep, and as blackdust says, just mopping up what's left mission-wise/races etc. Online goes live tomorrow, doesn't it?

What ending did you get?

I chose the C one, where you save both Michael and Trevor. The description of it was pretty misleading, but I thought that someone like Franklin would rather go down trying to save his buddies, than just do whatever those old dudes told him to. Pretty cool ending overall, and nice to see a happy ending in this day and age where everything has to be so "gritty" and "sad."

Exactly the same. :D

Online is totally going to crash tomorrow with the amount of people trying to get on

Guest jasondonervan

Yeah, online will be a clusterbang. Battlefield 4 beta (for select folks) going live tomorrow as well. The Interwebs is gonna be on a meltdown.

after finishing it and probably not playing the live version. 6/10. got pretty boring after 50 percent, and i cant believe how easy it was. i think i failed a mission about 8 times, and all that happened was you started again from regular checkpoints before dying.

after finishing it and probably not playing the live version. 6/10. got pretty boring after 50 percent, and i cant believe how easy it was. i think i failed a mission about 8 times, and all that happened was you started again from regular checkpoints before dying.

Lack of checkpoints was pretty much the only thing that kept GTA IV from being my favorite game ever at the time.

Archived