IGNORED

If Cracked.com was written by idiots...

Dragon

Lately I've been noticing the whole internet fad of writing about interesting stuff. And no-one does it worse than these guys:

http://akorra.com/

It's full of list articles covering vaguely interesting (if useless) subjects. But unlike Cracked.com, which often strays from the list format to discuss genuinely interesting issues and phenomena (the site's primary focus), this site seems to focus exclusively on "Top 10" articles, often about mundane subjects which could be discussed far better if the writer(s) of this site wern't complete idiots.

I mean, sure, I'd love to hear about the "Top 10 Most Boring Cities in America", or the "Top 10 Famous Blind People", but the guys at akorra.com simply don't know how to write.

The Second World War had a drastic and unalterable effect on history, and therefore on our everyday lives. As gruesome as it might seem, there are things we can learn from all of this, things we must try to understand and mistakes we must face. More then anything we have to remember, while too much was lost, too much given for us as the successors to simple ignore the lessons of our own history. More importantly we must never miss a chance to mock a Nazi. So here is a list of the top 10 lessons learned from World War Two.

There are people in the world who will tell you that music is a window to the soul and in so many ways that statement can be true. Music touches on emotion, it can make you feel happy or sad and sometimes both at the same exact time. Without lyrics music is a simple melody that can also touch the soul but I think the lyrics of any song are what really tell the story.

blue-eyed-baby1.jpg

Laren Galloway has a good Scottish surname. His parents are from New Orleans and the fact that they are both African-Americans and have produced a blue-eyed baby is amazing.

Is this the least interesting website on the net?

Is this the least interesting website on the net?

*Goes to site*

Top 10 Most Boring Cities in America

America, the land of the free, the home of the brave, the star spangled banner, the stars and stripes, etc, etc .. but never the boring, surely? Based on extensive research coupled with actual real life experience, here are the cities with the boredom factor. Warning : some of these choices may surprise you

wow. Clearly aspie of some kind...

About

Welcome to Akorra. My name is Luther Avery, I decided to change the name of listsergeant.com to akorra.com and make a few tweaks to the website. I love quality articles that gets deep in the subject. especially if the article is accompanied with diagrams or pictures. I noticed that most articles on certain subjects were not thoroughly covered and took the challange to correct this. Like many successful websites they had an overwelming urge to do a better job at something they had an interest in. And thats what I am doing with Akorra. Hooah

Top 10 Well Written Songs

1. Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie – We Are the World

This was a 1985 charity song that sold over 20 million copies. It was written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie and produced by the great Quincy Jones. The song gained worldwide popularity and went on to win numerous awards and Grammys.

What made this song really special was the fact that it featured many of music’s greatest entertainers such as Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson, Ray Charles, and Bruce Springsteen. Who has been able get all the music greats together in one place without any problems arising? Nobody has been able to do that although few have tried. Plus I believe that when something as great as this songs turnout was should never be secondly attempted. The recent release from today’s major artist covering the song We Are the World was a bummer not because of the artist but because some originals are not meant to be touched.

He makes a lot of good points.

Guest Shrewd101

all of them?

Also, #6. Dang she has round heart shaped bottom and huge. That is a very rare body very very hard to find. You don't find those kind of women in the USA. Africa and Brazil is where you find most of them.

Are you typing single handed? Because I think I can hear the friction all the way over here.

rules the read.

Are you typing single handed? Because I think I can hear the friction all the way over here.

rules the read.

Don't bring that shit in my thread. I've never been a fan of the whole "read the rules" thing. I don't care what their post count is.

wow. Clearly aspie of some kind...

About

Welcome to Akorra. My name is Luther Avery, I decided to change the name of listsergeant.com to akorra.com and make a few tweaks to the website. I love quality articles that gets deep in the subject. especially if the article is accompanied with diagrams or pictures. I noticed that most articles on certain subjects were not thoroughly covered and took the challange to correct this. Like many successful websites they had an overwelming urge to do a better job at something they had an interest in. And thats what I am doing with Akorra. Hooah

This, coupled with the fact that there are no ads on the site, makes all this kind of cute.

Archived