IGNORED

Tigers & Pandas Cost Too Much Money

Redruth

No, we should ramp up aggressively killing all poachers/deforesters/etc

Although I might just agree about the panda. Apparently they have trouble fucking under the best of circumstances...

But no remorse for offing someone for killing a rhino or tiger (and jail for the Chinese guys paying outrageous sums for "three penis wine")

Although I might just agree about the panda. Apparently they have trouble fucking under the best of circumstances...

But no remorse for offing someone for killing a rhino or tiger (and jail for the Chinese guys paying outrageous sums for "three penis wine")

Are you willing to step up and go hunting men that are armed to the teeth, running around killing for profit?

'fearless chinese penis wine drinkers with armored teeth, kill 600 scientists who were considering conservation triage. poachers around the world have complained that without proper conservation efforts there will not be enough animals to kill'

facebook-like-buton.png

Are you willing to step up and go hunting men that are armed to the teeth, running around killing for profit?

If I didn't have student loans to pay off I would do this. It would be awesome.

Some cunt just killed the last Vietnamese rhino.

But face it Pandas weren't meant to be around for long now were they? Eating bamboo and refusing to fuck.

EDit, actually send them all to Essex, we'd probably have too many in a few months.

If I didn't have student loans to pay off I would do this. It would be awesome.

What rifle would you take?

I would use my hands. For that extra personal touch.

I mean, I'd probably be discrete at first and go for a few kneecaps from a safe distance with an M40, or I guess a Remington Model 700 if I couldn't get a new M40A5, just to bring the poachers down and stun them. But I would need to feel the life leave their bodies, or it's just no fun for me.

I'd like to take Rambo with me, though. We could slake ourselves in poacher blood, as it is an aphrodisiac and irresistible to missionary women and villagers alike.

I mean, I'd probably be discrete at first and go for a few kneecaps from a safe distance with an M40, or I guess a Remington Model 700 if I couldn't get a new M40A5, just to bring the poachers down and stun them. But I would need to feel the life leave their bodies, or it's just no fun for me.

I'd like to take Rambo with me, though. We could slake ourselves in poacher blood, as it is an aphrodisiac and irresistible to missionary women and villagers alike.

What you really need is to make yourself a strong medicinal drink out of distilled poacher penis.

What you really need is to make yourself a strong medicinal drink out of distilled poacher penis.

patchwork, poacherpenis skin rug?

15PTl.jpg

Archived