IGNORED

Google today

perunamuusi

Holy Crap!

I just completed it.

This is way way way better than the Pac Man google.

Best Google ever

it's a pic of a turkey for me..

what does that picture link to? i don't get, i'm dumb

maybe it's not tomorrow yet in the states

you'll have to wait perhaps

Lol. Great Google today. Although this company is starting to scare me. With all their creepy advertising (what are they advertising for? for the internet? what the fuck?!) and the information filtering... Google could become easily the world government one day if things continue like now.

Guest Centurix

the end was neat. i guess there were lots of references there i didn't get, though.

I'm glad you said it. I was going to mention that I didn't know what it had to do with Lem but I expected caterwauls of "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HE'S A GENIUS DIDN'T YOU GET HOW THE CONTRAPTIONS ARE AN EXISTENTIAL COMMENTARY ON MAN'S HELPLESSNESS IN THE FACE OF TECHNOLOGY???!!"

lol, he drew funny comics.

cool. stanislaw lem is well idm.

the end was neat. i guess there were lots of references there i didn't get, though.

THE CONTRAPTIONS ARE AN EXISTENTIAL COMMENTARY ON MAN'S HELPLESSNESS IN THE FACE OF TECHNOLOGY???!!"

you're not far off according to a guardian article...

Stanlislaw Lem's work looks at the relationship between technology and mankind, questioning the motives behind creating such technology. A theme that becomes increasingly relevant in our current age

Archived