IGNORED

BoC fans writes letters to Santa

beerwolf

This is the space and this is the place fellow BoC fans to write a loving letter to Santa in the hope that those nice chaps at Hexagon Sun maybe sprinkled with some magic festive fairy dust and be spirited into giving the most negleted of fanbases some Christmas cheer.

I am sure the elves and maybe the fat old man in red would love some frosty, wintery cinematic swooshes via the secret weapon themselves.

Off you go...

BoC fans will end up having a mass suicide, it seems they can't live in a world where BoC doesn't release albums.

Can someone just make a fake album or something? i really fear this subforum's state of mind.

BoC fans will end up having a mass suicide, it seems they can't live in a world where BoC doesn't release albums.

Can someone just make a fake album or something? i really fear this subforum's state of mind.

The problem is my son that BoC are so damn good that fake transmissions are easily detected.

Jesus, beerwolf,... do you have to keep making threads like this mate?

i'm sure you had a pretty good and entertaining life before prescribing to waiting on the next BoC album, right? :)

the Devil makes work for idle hands, my son. ........... *chhs-hurp-hiss* -"true that"- *over*

Archived