IGNORED

Racist Reptile hospitalized for chest pain (is this the end?)

YO303

Latest ..

The Duke of Edinburgh has heart surgery for blocked coronary artery - Buckingham Palace.

I don't know anything about medicine, but don't you need a heart to have heart surgery? :cerious:

Don't they force Canadian children to sing pro-queen hymns in school? I'm pretty sure i read that somewhere.

Yeah. I dunno, it's talked about but nobody takes it seriously. Most people I ask about the queen get all "WTF" and are confused as to why such a big deal is made when she flies her wrinkly ass over here for no reason. It's a dead institution.

also idk about this guy at all he looks weird but u sound like u ant him to DIE what did he do against u that makes u hate so much!!

HES JUST AN OLD MAN

fight! fight! fight!

Just to clarify, i didn't make this thread to wish him death (the guy has the best doctors around, i knew he was going to survive).

But the thing is .. the people on the news were almost in tears telling us about how this guy was having a minor heart operation, the exaggeration + THAT British-blind love for members of the royal family kind of pissed me off.

Archived