IGNORED

idm whale

ascdi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, whales are fucking cool. Floating around the ocean like some massive fuck off submarine making these huge sounds no one can hear.

i'm enjoying reading this in an irish accent, for some reason

lol like jedward, ok?

"And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!"

I love Douglas Adams

It's just the Soviets' new "caterpillar" stealth drive system.

Well, when I asked the computer to identify it, what I got was magma displacment.

awww what a touching story... 1 solitary specimen of an almost extinct mammal is wondering aimlessly in search of a companion. imagine a human in the same predicament.

weed

awww what a touching story... 1 solitary specimen of an almost extinct mammal is wondering aimlessly in search of a companion. imagine a human in the same predicament.

weed

ok imagine her aimlessly wandering in search of a companion.

To be fair a human in a similar situation wouldn't be labelled a different species, it would be mentally disabled. Wanders some unknown path and no one can understand them.

To be fair a human in a similar situation wouldn't be labelled a different species, it would be mentally disabled. Wanders some unknown path and no one can understand them.

i did ponder the chance that it could be a blue whale with a speech impediment

Man, whales are fucking cool. Floating around the ocean like some massive fuck off submarine making these huge sounds no one can hear.

i'm enjoying reading this in an irish accent, for some reason

lol like jedward, ok?

no , like:

http://youtu.be/64enQf5u0x8

although jedward makes more sense actually

Dont judge my country based on the biggest twats that ever came from it.

That'd be like me assuming everyone in your country in Bachmann.

My first thought wasn't that they are Irish. My first thought was something like "must cold shut down computer immediately"

Archived