IGNORED

if i ran things around here i would...

keltoi

I'd make General Banter invisible to guests. And then I'd bring back the Nice Tits thread and other threads that aren't allowed here anymore.

no. people should be able to see exactly what they're letting themselves in for before they sign up...

and making parts invisible... would just make a lot of new people think 'wtf is this!?', when they eventually see everything.

also, i don't really know why anybody would want to come on to an electronic music forum and, or just to, look at/talk about tits and arses anyway? lol

I'd argue most people join this forum for the music elements and then stay for the community. They'd get a taste of the community from lurking in music threads, join the forum, and then have access to "bantering" with all of us cool kids. I took back the tits/ass stuff.

And I don't know if we've ever "spoken" to one-another, but you've always come off as a turd to me.

Edit: Or maybe all of those times I thought you were a turd, you were taking the piss. Text is hard to see through. Honestly, the only person I ever wanted banned was Boxing Day. You're pretty tame in comparison.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when a thread goes off on one like this i'd have my mods make a new thread, retitled like "if i ran things around here i would... argument edition".. the argument would then continue in that thread, and we wouldn't have to bother reading the original thread anymore

I'd make General Banter invisible to guests. And then I'd bring back the Nice Tits thread and other threads that aren't allowed here anymore.

no. people should be able to see exactly what they're letting themselves in for before they sign up...

and making parts invisible... would just make a lot of new people think 'wtf is this!?', when they eventually see everything.

also, i don't really know why anybody would want to come on to an electronic music forum and, or just to, look at/talk about tits and arses anyway? lol

I'd argue most people join this forum for the music elements and then stay for the community. They'd get a taste of the community from lurking in music threads, join the forum, and then have access to "bantering" with all of us cool kids. I took back the tits/ass stuff.

And I don't know if we've ever "spoken" to one-another, but you've always come off as a turd to me.

Edit: Or maybe all of those times I thought you were a turd, you were taking the piss. Text is hard to see through. Honestly, the only person I ever wanted banned was Boxing Day. You're pretty tame in comparison.

yes, in Gen Ban i am seemingly mostly a turd.

i also, more often than not, seem to come here/post here when i'm drunk/under the influence and/or bored. apologies for that, to those who do take everything much more seriously.

i do take the Plaid forum seriously, tho. but Gen Ban, c'mon... it's mostly just a load of nonsense, anyway,... isn't it?

when a thread goes off on one like this i'd have my mods make a new thread, retitled like "if i ran things around here i would... argument edition".. the argument would then continue in that thread, and we wouldn't have to bother reading the original thread anymore

please carry on...

You do have a point but then you'd have to do this a lot, conversations are unfortunately organic in their development and thusly can grow in all sorts of ways.

ha, if i was drunk you wouldn't see me on an electronic music forum.. i'd be out, rock climbing and stuff

lol

rock climbing whilst drunk. yeah that sounds safe! as baph said.

if i ran things around here... i would ban all the men for 2 weeks... so we could see how many women we've actually got here... and watch them thrive, see who's the best, the most talented, the most knowledgeable, the funniest, the dumbest, the sluttiest, etc. etc. ;)

might be fun. :emotawesomepm9:

that is rambo

make gaarg avatars mandatory, but everyone has to pay for the avatar and eventually we'd all go and live in his commune that he'll create off the earnings

edit: nah i can't see how that wouldn't work

i would bring down the motherfucking hammer on hairy-ass Scots bringing jazz up into my area

i refer you to my recent masterpiece: http://forum.watmm.c...670-utopianism/

it's like we're standing side by side at the urinals with our dicks (these threads) in our hands... you glance down at my dick (this thread) and start crying and making pathetic whimpering noises so i i check out your dick (your thread) and burst out laughing while at the same time feeling kind of sorry for you.

great minds and all that. :beer:

ps. my arse isn't really hairy at all. in fact i'm the least hairy person ever.

I wouldn't change a thing, I love you WATMM :wub:

Oh maybe I'd unban Sini, i miss his 20 page rants about nothing, they were fun for the first few paragraphs.

Id definitely make it a rule that Rambo had to have a picture of Rambo as his avatar.

speaking of Rambo, Rambo needs to post much more

I would make Rambo post much more

Archived