IGNORED

I love my cat

miles36

One of my cats can be a little fucker sometimes and other times she's lovely. She's automatically attracted to my mate who comes round and is allergic to cats. She loves him and I love the uncomfortable situation that she puts him in. Her love for clawing the floor outside my wardrobe and walking on anything noisy (empty plastic bags, newspapers etc) when I'm asleep really pisses me off. She flew across the room last night after I told her not to stand on my swollen knee and she did. 5 seconds later she was back for more.

The other cat just minces around and sleeps the boring, little cunt.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my cat is a straight up asshole. he's an attention whore who will not shut up until you pick him up. I come home from a 12 hour night shift at 6.30am and his shitty little black cat ass wanders down the stairs just so he can FUCKING SCREAM AT ME FOR NO REASON until i throw him outside. then he comes in, after screaming outside for a while, just to scream inside and then claw my arm until he gets treats. Fuck me. He's going to die soon. I don't like that, but at the same time the fucker deserves it for being such a cunt.

i fucking love him.

OR... maybe your cat just wants to be fed since you've been away all day? :derp:

Been feeding a stray cat outside, want to take it in but my sis is allergic so I can't have her.

Now there are 3 other cats outside all stalking her. I think kittens are going to be on the way.

My cat is pretty smart. It is very annoying: She knows how to open doors.

She would jump at the handle, hang on it, bam, door open. Or just climb on a chair next to a door, and push the doorhandle down.

So if we locked her up at night in the veranda but forgot to lock the garage door, she would open that door, open the hallway door, open the living room door, open my bedroom door, jump on my bed, and cough up a hairball.

BUT now we've outsmarted her. We've been feeding her so much, she's so fucking fat. She can only jump on the sofa now, which is good enough for her. Everyone pleased.

THC cats suck. mine was sitting in my view ALL THE TIME TONIGHT. ask ex-voto.

also she smells.

BTW, now she is licking my finger cos i just had surinam supper

My cat doesn't obstruct my view but he always needs to sit a little space away from me with each of his paws stretched out just far enough to rest on my leg.

It's pretty adorable. I think I posted this pic before, because I remember the inevitable commentary on my PJs:

photokw.jpg

I think I have a spiritual connection with one of my cats luls.

One day last summer during sleep I felt my cat was being attacked outside by someone trying to kill him. I shouted 'bite, bite as hard as you can!!' in my dream, physically felt he was being hurt. I got up from my bed, it felt like I was sleepwalking, still in a dreamlike state, like someone was controlling my body with a joystick. Walked down 2 stairs and opened the front door in my pajamas, my cat came running in 'meowing' and rushing upstairs.

Three dark clothed, looked like eastern European woman came around the corner, pointing at my house, one with a large bucket, talking in some foreign language. One of them showing her bloodied arm full scratches to me from a distance, asking something I guess, because of the intonation. Didn't make much sense of it all, asked them 'what???' and they turned around and walked away, while I was trying to figger out if I was still dreaming or what just happened.

When I walked upstairs to check on my cat, he had a blood around his throat and his eyes were watery, like he was drugged, but not fatally hurt, maybe blood from the assailant? I left him confident that he was ok and went back to bed. When I look back at it now It felt like a strange dream.

Later that day I came across news about some notorious gypsy gang poaching black & white cats for their coats in the East of Holland, near where I live. Apparently the cat fur quality in Holland is better then in Romania and they can get good money for the fur.

Here's one news article about the cat killing fuckers ( Dutch): http://www.gelderlan...n-in-Arnhem.ece

These are the buckets they use to lure cats in:

emmer_2094025a.JPG

*smokes more weed*

*slappelach*

cant stop lollin

cats can seem very aloof but they will really love you if you are slow and kind to them. their aloofness is almost like a guard against your rejection, covering their tenderness.

vamos.. i'm not sure how to break this to you, but...

ehhr, nevermind

cats can seem very aloof but they will really love you if you are slow and kind to them. their aloofness is almost like a guard against your rejection, covering their tenderness.

Totally. My cat (he's really my gf's, and I moved in) took a few months before he warmed up to me, but once he did he's almost unbearably sweet and loyal.

Lol, thanks We think he's at least part http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartreuxchartreux (looks a bit like a Russian Blue but with gold eyes and kind of a distinct perma-smile and weird "breaking" thick fur and basically a stocky body no matter how much he's on a diet. With respect to the perma-smile, he actually has these constantly exposed fangs).

Not really sure, though. We got him from a foster home and he was a rescue before that.

My cat has a split personality. Most of the time he is Gary: fun-loving, likes to chill next to you or look out the window. At night he becomes Mr. Bitey: claws up your bed, gets on your dresser and knocks stuff down then runs away, and bites your legs or feet when you are asleep or not paying attention. He's an asshole but I love him.

Guest Adjective

I lured this stray to me the other day and now she's always hanging out around the house.

When she's especially cozy she'll start suckling herself.

stanleyjf.jpg

^ This is our cat Stanley, she has that kind of feline ocd that makes her paw-press a spot on the bed/sofa/pillow for 10 minutes before sitting down. Total sweetheart though, love her to bits.

(I was probably :watmm: rite before she did this)

Archived