IGNORED

I love my cat

miles36

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you ever wanted to know how retarded you look to your pet, just get/make one of these:

LZfPw.jpg

the resulting video is guaranteed to make you look like an idiot.

Awesome!

But yeah... pretty much. I do little dances for my cat.

What I find reassuring when you dance for your cat is that you could do the weirdest dance ever and the cat will still look at you with peace in the eyes :smile:

my cat is a straight up asshole. he's an attention whore who will not shut up until you pick him up. I come home from a 12 hour night shift at 6.30am and his shitty little black cat ass wanders down the stairs just so he can FUCKING SCREAM AT ME FOR NO REASON until i throw him outside. then he comes in, after screaming outside for a while, just to scream inside and then claw my arm until he gets treats. Fuck me. He's going to die soon. I don't like that, but at the same time the fucker deserves it for being such a cunt.

i fucking love him.

Guest ex-voto

I still love my cat more than anything else... even tho he's dead.

hilarious.

My cat is emotionally devoted. Maybe it's because I talk to him in a very loving way. He always looks up and is begging for my sweet words to reach his ears so that he can roll over the floor in a euphoric way. He is the sweetest really. Sometimes he gets a bit too attached though. The solution is to start yelling at him, so that his euphoric mood will be annihilated by the toughness of my voice. I bury his happiness to the ground in those situations so that he will be traumatized.

I'm no expert.

my cat is a straight up asshole. he's an attention whore who will not shut up until you pick him up. I come home from a 12 hour night shift at 6.30am and his shitty little black cat ass wanders down the stairs just so he can FUCKING SCREAM AT ME FOR NO REASON until i throw him outside. then he comes in, after screaming outside for a while, just to scream inside and then claw my arm until he gets treats. Fuck me. He's going to die soon. I don't like that, but at the same time the fucker deserves it for being such a cunt.

i fucking love him.

Yeah pretty much the same with me, although my cat still has a good few years of attention seeking left in her. She is pretty much the most annoying cat ever, but I love her soooooooooooooooo much.

I do little dances for my cat.

wow! I thought I was the only one to do this. Could I actually be normal ?

I do too. Like most cats his reaction is condescending, but sometimes he's just fucking confused, sorta like a kid passively being assualted with kisses from an old eccentric aunt. I have a puppy now too and his reactions are totally opposite, he's more like "FUCK YEAH SILLY DANCE TIME"

I still love my cat more than anything else... even tho he's dead.

lol, i like your style

My cat is emotionally devoted. Maybe it's because I talk to him in a very loving way.

I'm no expert.

i think you ARE an expert. your cat is still, eh, scared of me. like really scared, running-away-into-the-garden-scared,

even though i give him my sweet words of loving :(

maybe it ain't expertise, but just some kind of "gender orientation"

:(

Archived