IGNORED

Enemy Expatriation Act Could Strip Americans of Citizenship

skotosa

In short, USA is passing a new law that would strip US citizens of their citizenship at the government's discretion. It would even apply to those citizens whose citizen-ancestry dates back to the colonial/new-world era, and not just "naturalized citizens".

Source

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get on with the armed revolution already, damn.

wed be crushed like roaches.

Beware, the U.S. is but a prototype for the rest of the western world.

if it were to happen i doubt the us military would ultimately side with the government?

lol, what are you, Swedish or something?

edit: oh

edit 2: can I live with you?

Guest analogue wings

so, same rules as the religion most americans belong to anyway - disagree with us and we'll kick you out of the club so there

LOL i know baph, apparently according to wikipedia most Portugal people haven't even read a single book !!! LOL!!

Most Amerikunz kno 1 boock is all u need

it sez it's the word of God Jesus so it must be tr00

Alternate post:

according to wikipedia no americans have read any books not written by Dan Brown

Seriously, though, how hard is it to move to Fenno-Scandinavia? I'm 1/4 Finnish and I listened to Finntroll and Opeth exclusively in 2000. Will that get me in? Also, I complain when it gets too warm out.

Archived