It's my Birthday today!

gaarg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAARG LISTEN THE FUCK UP.

EX-VOTO REQUESTED AN AVATAR.

IT'S NOT THERE.

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY. MAKE IT THERE.

tiny racists need love too, essines

as a reformed nerd, I believe I can state with some authority that the midget's "blackface" is in fact a poor attempt at being a Klingon

Oh yeah and happy birthday MSPaintmaster Gaarg!

Thanks guys, iep, ex-voto has got his avatar, and that photo with the cute couple makes so much sense!

Birthday is over now, so we can all go back to our lives, thanks for joining the ride!

gaarg.png

something about a little person in blackface and a star trek shirt with a mohawk leading a cyberpunkgothgirl on a leash just made me think of you, gaarg.

I showed this picture to my granda then she felt into a coma. Her poor old 1940's brain could not handle that kind of WTF.

Aside from having to start your own birthday thread, I'm happy it's your birthday gaarg! U r fuken ah-sum!

I shamelessly started this topic for everyone to have fun, mainly because there are some birthday topics here anyways...

Also I wanted to see which way it'll go and now I can know to what I will relate to from now on...

I celebrated at home with my closest (or more or less all) friends, it was fun and warm and I wasn't even really drunk.

Archived