IGNORED

A YouTube thought...

Dragon

So you have an audience of 5,000 people, and they have agreed to watch two YouTube videos of your choice.

What would you choose? Would you try to entertain them with people falling off trampolines? Would you try to teach them about a subject you're passionate about? Would you recommend your favourite food or music? Would you try to make a valuable point?

well, i only have one to contribute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrffn_LKzE

Would you try to entertain them with people falling off trampolines? Would you try to teach them about a subject you're passionate about? Would you recommend your favourite food or music? Would you try to make a valuable point?

no

well actually, i do, but i don't feel like elaborating to you, Dragon/Rombix

is swap.avi on youtube? that film should be in the library of congress. I'd say swap.avi and the ten-hour version of epic sax guy.

So i google search swap.avi ..

a shock scat movie (50 minutes long) in which 4 brazilian sluts shit into each others anuses, shit back out the shit, eat the shit, vomit onto each other, vomit into their assholes, suck the vomit out of their assholes, etc.

129969639840.gif

is swap.avi on youtube? that film should be in the library of congress. I'd say swap.avi and the ten-hour version of epic sax guy.

So i google search swap.avi ..

a shock scat movie (50 minutes long) in which 4 brazilian sluts shit into each others anuses, shit back out the shit, eat the shit, vomit onto each other, vomit into their assholes, suck the vomit out of their assholes, etc.

129969639840.gif

lol

Archived