IGNORED

Anodyne - We Decode the Future

acroplane

For me Anodyne has become the Orbital that's gone the direction I hoped they'd gone.

(I've rewritten that sentence 6 times and it's still a grammatical and syntactical nightmare)

Hi mate

well the agreement we had with Anodyne for Empires was "one day it will be on vinyl" but a 12" is mega expensive to make, and we still got a couple EPs (digi) that were due to make it on vinyl beforehand. So for the moment, the best way to play them is the professionally mastered digi files...

Empires remixes is out by the way,

http://combatrecordi...-remixes-part-1

and Empires remixes part 2 in a month or two :)

bigup

Derek

This sucks, why does no one want to make a Anodyne 12". The last one was class.

EDIT: This post was in relation to Eimpires EP on COMBAT.

oscillik, if you need a vinyl version why dont you start a kickstarter for it? vinyl is expensive to make

Don't need a vinyl release, I just think it'd be very very awesome if there were one, and I would not hesitate to buy it. I know vinyl is expensive to make, and the reason that there have been so few vinyl pressings for Anodyne's stuff is going to be because the labels just can't / don't want to take the chance on pressing such expensive media. It's just a shame, that's all.

Rest assured, I'll be buying it in whatever format it is available in.

well now i've had a chance and time to google it, i can see and remember that ae did in fact remix anodyne.

i'd have thought that alone would be enough to 'warrant' and deserve the manufacturing of a vinyl release, if you know what i mean? and i mean in future...

maybe later in the year if Plaid do do a remix as well, you'll be shitting out the vinyl left right 'n centre, everytime. .

Guest puresthatred

Autechre, Black Dog and Lackluster remixes were on the vinyl.

Destruction 808 was also vinyl.

Eventually there will be more vinyl but it's crazy expensive...not just the vinyl itself, but extra vinyl mastering changes, packaging and postage on top make it more expensive to put out than a CD.

But I do like having things on vinyl more than CD.

But I do like having things on vinyl more than CD.

i would've said most people do. but realise there's this other (new) 'skins' generation who grew up with only CD's and digi downloads.

to me, CD's are worthless. you might aswell just keep it digital (download) only and save money for vinyl in the future..

just mho. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived