IGNORED

"Rare" Gescom

Guest RandySicko

Guest RandySicko

So I was listening to a bunch of Gescom songs I hunted down one day in a fit of OCD. I've only recently been able to appreciate some of the stuff I got then just for the sake of having- and was wondering if there is anything else floating around out there I missed. So far I gots:

Originals- G1, Bronchusix, Snorkel, Tony LeMesmer, Skfl2, Peel XYZdub, Two Of, Stoop, Untitled, Viral, Leritue (Gibber Mix), Around Absolute Zero, PN-1.3.15, YXJ440M

Remixes- Itiso161/ae, Boogie Down Bronx, Non-Existant, Phonok, Eddy Fresh Remix / Dub

and I remember seeing something about a song called "Digs and Vhosh" but could never find it.

Also... DARRELL FITTON GET YOUR ASS BACK IN GESCOM please

Guest RandySicko

A few of them are real gems .. my favorites being Stoop and G1. Let me know if you have trouble finding them cause I'm sure I can help somehow

Guest ruiagnelo

If G1 could be materialized, it would be the shape of IDM.

Too bad we can only imagine all the other unreleased tunes from that period

I'm assuming you have the one from MASK 400? That's the only one I can think of that you might be missing off the top of my head.

Bronchusix 7:09 Gescom (Extras) 100

Snorkel 4:51 Gescom (Extras) 100

Tony LeMesmer 11:15 Gescom (Extras) 100

Skfl2 7:08 Gescom (Extras) 100

Non-Existant (Keyed In By Gescom) [Push Button Objects] 5:02 Gescom (Extras) 100 1

Peel XYZdub 4:10 Gescom (Extras) 100 1

Two Of 5:47 Gescom (Extras) 100

Stoop 6:41 Gescom (Extras) 100

Untitled from Mask 400 5:15 Gescom (Extras) 100

Leritue (Gibber Mix) 5:54 Gescom (Extras) 100

Viral (Ad Vanz vs Gescom) 7:03 Gescom (Extras) 100

Boogie Down Bronx (Gescom Remix) [Man Parrish] [Mask 500] 4:16 Gescom (Extras) 100

Around Absolute Zero 6:55 Gescom (Extras) 100

Itiso161/ae (Gescom Remix) [Hecker] 6:28 Gescom (Extras) 100

Phonok (Vacuum Party Mix) [Passarani] 7:28 Gescom (Extras) 100

PN-1.3.15 8:43 Gescom (Extras) 100

YXJ440M 1:15 Gescom (Extras) 100

Eddy Fresh (Gescom Dub) 4:00 Gescom (Extras) 100

Eddy Fresh (Gescom Remix) 3:17 Gescom (Extras) 100

G1 16:24 Gescom (Extras) 100

Hobs 4:39 Gescom (Extras) Hobs [Dual Purpose] 100

ANX9i 5:21 Gescom (Extras) Hobs [Dual Purpose] 100

Minx 6:08 Gescom (Extras) Hobs [Dual Purpose] 100

Minxed 4:51 Gescom (Extras) Hobs [Dual Purpose] 100

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CMfYxLgG&key=0AgFqZngDOQvgdF9VUDdablNwMDRaQVJTMmN1N3VybEE&hl=en&authkey=CMfYxLgG#gid=3

Guest theSun

impressive list zeff :w00t:

i'd like to recommend a little thing called laxir for anyone that likes ae enough to read this post. get to google asap

skfl2 is ridiculous, the way the melody plays around that 7/4 beat is so awesome. instant classic

two of is another win. those kicks are so delicious, and that melody line is mmmmmoney.

viral - efffffffffffffffffffff this is great when those chords come in and again so great when building the song up from the last time. A+moment(s)- when the vocal samples are put in more liberally toward the end with the pads

Guest theSun

Damn, so jealous that you just heard Viral for the first time. Seriously delicious tracks, the original and the remix is even better.

you referring to viral rival? that's a top track. i'm hoping you mean something else and that's some new ae i haven't heard yet

Laxir really sucks sorry to say it

Sooo overrated

There are MUCH better collections out there which I can't say in this thread sadly. Much higher quality and with more remixes and material, even random compilation tracks and other non-remix tracks like the digitally released extended Liccfli and stuff

Edited by Zeffolia

Guest theSun

Sooo overrated

There are MUCH better collections out there which I can't say in this thread sadly. Much higher quality and with more remixes and material, even random compilation tracks and other non-remix tracks like the digitally released extended Liccfli and stuff

yet you can't say here sadly :emotawesomepm9:

• 5 months later...

Sooo overrated

Hmmmm

• 8 years later...