IGNORED

Portadown - Polygon Window

Adieu

The track's merely called Portreath Harbour - Portadown is the name of the town I shot this video in back in '06 ... :happy:

Yeah, my mistake. There is too much obscure Aphex Twin. I was under the impression I had heard most if not all, but then I looked at all the random shit he has done on PBoD's discogs and realized I have some more listening to do.

Another bit of trivia was at the time WARP was deciding to reissue this with extra tracks from that era, Richard literally took the first two tracks off the first DAT he found labeled "polygon window". They're still great songs and I think they fit in perfectly with the rest of the tracks.

Another bit of trivia was at the time WARP was deciding to reissue this with extra tracks from that era, Richard literally took the first two tracks off the first DAT he found labeled "polygon window". They're still great songs and I think they fit in perfectly with the rest of the tracks.

always love hearing that, you know he's got tracks stuffed away, i'm sure loads of 'em. You'll always have the people that say thats bull but i'm sure there are some gems (like these re-issues and some of that MD)

and what makes you believe that?

The fact he told me himself... and said not to say anything (at the time) about it so it wouldn't spoil the release.

I love Portreath Harbour but I'm not too keen on Redruth School. Usually RDJ tracks I don't like I eventually end up gaining a respect for and enjoying, but this one I've never been able to get into. I think the pad is nice though.

The fact he told me himself... and said not to say anything (at the time) about it so it wouldn't spoil the release.

still not much of a reason to believe him... this is rdj we're talking about here, jussayin

He actually stole the tracks from his local railyard one night when no one was looking. Next day there was a train crash. Over 200 people died.

I hope you guys friggin appreciate those tracks

still not much of a reason to believe him... this is rdj we're talking about here, jussayin

yea, it's extremely hard to believe that he didn't just release every finished track ever... jussayin

oh yea what was that disc that surfaced with an albums worth of tracks that weren't released on it? jussayin

Guest some letters

There's a reason NME magazine called him a lying 'lady's part' [makes triangle shape in air Alan Partridge style]. Not that I blame him, fucking with journalists and fans is probably great fun.

Is there any other reason RDJ has contacted you in the past, besides the unreleased tracks issue? Are you pals or what

Archived