IGNORED

Botanicula (by Machinarium guys) just released on http://www.humblebundle.com/

o00o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ace - I preordered it a while ago on gog.com and totally forgot 'bout it !

nice can you already access the files? I want to play it now but they still seem to be asleep

nice can you already access the files? I want to play it now but they still seem to be asleep

Hmmm no, just logged in - Still says 'Soon' on my shelf of games. It'll probably be ready by the time I leave work...

Guest ex-voto

now installing.

haven't touched myself a game in ages but obviously this is irrelevant a must-play.

fix'd

now installing.

haven't touched myself a game in ages but obviously this is irrelevant a must-play.

fix'd

lol but there must be some shop. The torrent is just finished and legit but I still would like to buy the OSX version instead of pirating the WIN version ...

Guest AcrossCanyons

i probably won't be getting it but it does look beautiful. does it play similarly to machinarium?

sorreh

itsa amazing but i cant get the last key, the puzzle is infuriating, those seed type things blowing around inside the tree "heart", ive managed to move the key along one but cant for the life of me get anything to move with anything but random directions, GRGRGR

ill get it..

Archived