IGNORED

Unleash Your Headphones' True Potential

Joyrex

osc - I'll have to get back to you with the chart. Do you have a preferred format? bar graph? pie chart?

could you please plot the points by drawing sticks with fox heads on top?

Sorry i didn't have time to do that, i was fending off radiation attacks by using crystals with specific ions to cleanse the air.

Anyways, you can see the results of the cherry/ash blonde hybrid knobs here:

FiiO%252520E10%252520-1%252520dBFS%252520THD%25252BN%252520vs%252520Freq%252520yellow%252520line%252520out%252520100K%252520blue%252520HP%25252032%252520ohms%25252016-44_thumb.png

I'm so glad that's a PNG and not a dirty-ass lossy JPG.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

Being the stupid (drunk) oaf I can be at times, I seem to of destroyed the audio output plug socket on my laptop. So if I get myself one of those fiio e17 dac's I can just plug it into the usb and away we go? No problems with the laptop recognising wtf is going on? I really hate coming on watmm and asking IT questions....

Not sure what system you're running but I'll imagine it'll need some drivers for your OS to use it as an audio interface - They'll either be included in the box or you'll just go to the manufacturers site to download them. Install ... and then you'll be good to go ! (apparently it's USB1.0 only so you'll be capped at 'only' 24-bit/96kHz audio playback)

Guest murphythecat8

I use a ifi Ican with a senheiser hd 650. amazing sound.

Im a big fan of headphones. so much cheaper then speakers.

ive just ordered the monitor amphion one18!

yeah!

Guest murphythecat8

I just want to say anything, for anyone who has never heard good specifieid equipment and only ever listened to music with your iphone and cheap headphones, you guys are missing a lot of music.

I just could not go back to Sony headphones and ipod. a good dac, solid hd headphones and a good amp brings music to a whole other level of details.

even a ath m50 will blow your socks off.

I have Sennheiser HD 600 and they are glorious. Were also the first pair of not-shitty audio equipment I had.

Two problems I had: Hair getting stuck in them triggering noises when there was a lot of bass, and cables getting worn and losing sound on one or both ears. Bought 3 packs of 650 cables, works ok. The hair can be manually cleaned out by disassembling the whole thing.

In any case it really opened the sound when I got them. Rather than compressing the sound within its capacity, it feels like there are no bounds for these headphones. Really improved my mixing and enjoyment of music. Using with Komplete Audio 6 interface.

Archived