IGNORED

Why do my armpits already smell like armpits?

encey

I put on some nice deodorant, and I haven't even sweated at all today, but I can smell that underarm smell. This is a newly-washed shirt too, I believe -- wtf?! It's just going to get worse as the day goes along, and then I have to lead a workshop this afternoon. fmaps

maybe you did some serious sweating in bed last night? :spiteful: and you didn't shower? :spiteful: dirty boy! :spiteful:

but for serious, old shirts can retain that aroma even after washing and your body heat :spiteful: re-awakens :spiteful: the stench :spiteful: .

Guest nene multiple assgasms

you have smelly body parts, smelly under your arms, in the armpits, just put some vinegar on it...why didn't you think of that?

I put on some nice deodorant, and I haven't even sweated at all today, but I can smell that underarm smell. This is a newly-washed shirt too, I believe -- wtf?! It's just going to get worse as the day goes along, and then I have to lead a workshop this afternoon. fmaps

This might answer your question - and what a coincidence because this article was just published:

http://io9.com/59106...n-why-you-stink

Guest theSun

my armpits are sweaty and a little stinky and all i do is sit at my computer for 8 hours in a row. wtfml

My armpits have been smelling a bit like cum lately. WHAT'S WITH THAT?!

edit: zole just checked the rambo thread, amazon

cumpits.

Archived