IGNORED

Bed bugs

gaarg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the pro here now. I read all the stuff there is, I have all the hate I need to ass rape the little shits and I'm going to.

Comrades, I'm winning this war, dead or alive!

I'm the pro here now. I read all the stuff there is, I have all the hate I need to ass rape the little shits and I'm going to.

hello,

we're 4 people in a flat and had an infestation last year.. noticed them way too late, thinking of the big dark blob of bugs that i've found under my bed still gives the chills... we've been debating low-cost ways of trying to get rid of them, then finally decided to leave it to the pros, and frankly,

call a pro.

you probably know by now that the eggs are very hard to kill, and a feasible way to really get rid of bed bugs is having all sleeping places and basically everything around them sprayed, at least 3 times in intervals of a couple weeks (gotta wait until the young ones hatch, but not too long, or they will start laying eggs :]). we had them come in two times first, and when a flatmate still noticed bytes we called them again (could be phantom symptoms though).

the guy sprayed this stuff: http://www.pesticide...?Rec_Id=PC37663

procedure went like, he sprays all your things & surfaces & cracks in the walls, while you leave for 6 or 9 hours or so, and then don't wipe the floor or anything because you'd wash away the poison.

good luck.

Godspeed Gaarg.

phling: I believe it's not that far yet. I'm doing all I can and I know it'll take a long time still, but since I don't have anything serious to do these days anyway I'll make war on bedbugs. Also because I have no money for some badass exterminators.

here's what you do:

Step 1: Line rooms--all rooms-- with aluminum foil; light all rooms with UV lamps

Step 2: Have sex with Ashley Judd

Step 3:

bug2.jpg

Step 4: Enjoy living bug free

Ok I should explain, that I (I'm solo, because my gf is away in Spain these months) live on the top floor of a three level house, the landlord lives on the bottom two. He's aware of the situation now, but I sais I'd take care of it as it's obvious that me (or gf before she went) brought these bitches from somewhere.

I explored a bit around the apartment and it seems the bugs so far only occupy in the bedroom. That's the most positive thing so far. Because if I find them anywhere else I'll probably cry like a little girl.

either make the landlord pay for it or move out and never come back

here's what you do:

Step 1: Line rooms--all rooms-- with aluminum foil; light all rooms with UV lamps

Step 2: Have sex with Ashley Judd

Step 3:

bug2.jpg

Step 4: Enjoy living bug free

LOL

Gods Speed Gaarg.

Hey, is it possible that I already got everything under control? I checked the rest of the appartment a lot and no traces, the bedroom only seems to have bugs near and in bed and there are only a few there. I've been saving bed place for last in order to let them have a shelter and not run away. Tomorrow I'll try to destroy the bed infestation utterly.

Now reading your experiences and the internets' it seems that my optimism is completely dumb-founded and I'm fooling myself because bed bugs do this and that and eggs and all. But is there a chance all that shit won't happen and I succeed here? Please someone say it's possible.

nope. they won't go away by themselves. you can't really starve them to death, and you won't be able to kill them all. a single surviving bug will produce lots of eggs.

Aw come on, how does anyone get rid of them then?

I just went over all the last pieces and spayed my ass off with everything concerning bed. I wonder how things will turn out.

Ok so I don't get it (again). There was one on the bathroom door and I turn around the whole bathroom and nothing. What are they doing?

Fucking bedbugs, how do they work?

I think I might have a problem with bedbugs soon if I don't do something. I've been bit a few times and saw one. I'm getting rid of the mattress as soon as I can.

• 2 months later...

Ok so two months later and there doesn't seem to be any left. Any crawling at least. Last one I found was dead in a crack in my bed.

Thanks again for all the advice and I'll be back here in a couple of months or if shit breaks up again.

Archived