IGNORED

E3 2012

Npoess

You like Prometheus, you're not allowed to talk about things

Or let me put it another way, it's like saying Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and Dantes Inferno are nothing like God of War because there's nothing unique about what God of War does because of Devil May Cry

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You like Prometheus, you're not allowed to talk about things

Or let me put it another way, it's like saying Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and Dantes Inferno are nothing like God of War because there's nothing unique about what God of War does because of Devil May Cry

Subjective vs. Objective

and yes, that's exactly what it's like.

Visually, Dead Space 3 looks like, funnily enough, a Dead Space game. Except for the muting of the laser sights and addition of crosshairs. Saying that it looks like Gears of War because of a game mechanism similarity is a completely wrong comparison to make.

It looks like Gears of War because of all the dudebro bombast and the shift in tone, it looks less like the first Dead Space game and now is about big fire fights with giant spinning drills of death while your wise-cracking sidekick swears and is all manly.

It looks like Gears of War because of all the dudebro bombast and the shift in tone, it looks less like the first Dead Space game and now is about big fire fights with giant spinning drills of death while your wise-cracking sidekick swears and is all manly.

I wonder if this review of the entire game, based on 4 minutes of disjointed gameplay, will hold up to scrutiny once the game is actually released.

I wonder if this review of the entire game, based on 4 minutes of disjointed gameplay, will hold up to scrutiny once the game is actually released.

I thought we were only talking about the trailer? You're the one doing it too so don't even start that shit. :emotawesomepm9:

I thought we were only talking about the trailer? You're the one doing it too so don't even start that shit. :emotawesomepm9:

Woah woah woah weoah there son!

Guest Rambo

Sexual violence is not a term we should throw around for beating someone at the Call of Duty

Exactly. There are certain things that should be off limits when you are trying to enjoy simulated murder.

Are you calling our boys and girls in the armed forces protecting us from the enemies of freedom, murderers?

Pinko!

Let the records show that i facepalmed at this point

Guest Mirezzi

Hey WATMM, thanks for bringing up Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

I liked the demo a bit, but was it actually a good game?

At this point in my old life, I've given up on the dream of playing a game as deep and fun as Symphony of the Night, so I'll settle for less.

Guest Sprigg

At this point in my old life, I've given up on the dream of playing a game as deep and fun as Symphony of the Night, so I'll settle for less.

The game is the demo repeated ad nauseam.

Guest CraniumXII

I extremely disagree... If you were a fan of the original Castlevania franchise, they've done a wonderful job of reinvigorating the series. The ending game was a bit weak, but the road there was great, with a lot of originality and a world truly fitting of the Castlevania name. Lots of fantastic set pieces, IMO. It was more or less everything I could've hoped for... I'm greatly looking forward to the 2nd installment... especially if Alucard is making his appearance.

I extremely disagree... If you were a fan of the original Castlevania franchise, they've done a wonderful job of reinvigorating the series. The ending game was a bit weak, but the road there was great, with a lot of originality and a world truly fitting of the Castlevania name. Lots of fantastic set pieces, IMO. It was more or less everything I could've hoped for... I'm greatly looking forward to the 2nd installment... especially if Alucard is making his appearance.

castelvania 2 was shit! i loved it but then they forced you to get stuck! no way anywould could of think you had to throw a stake a the wall to get to the next area, one of the few NES games i never could finnish

[media=]

[/media]

edit. it was an orb but no way anyone can find this shit by himself

Archived