IGNORED

RDJ would not be pleased, I'm sure...

Guest EskimoSpy

I've been considering getting "µ-ziq to my ears" below my right ear someday. Not before the Ableton logo adorns my wrist which will be in a couple weeks.

Please don't do either of those. The Aphex tat is one thing, but if you get the others, (especially the Abelton tat) you are just a walking billboard for other people's shit.

I only say because I care :wub:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EskimoSpy

Please don't do either of those. The Aphex tat is one thing, but if you get the others, (especially the Abelton tat) you are just a walking billboard for other people's shit.

I only say because I care :wub:

I appreciate your concern, but the ableton logo (which will just be the horizontal and vertical bars, not the word itself) is, for me, symbolic of essentially discovering a creative outlet which has given me a reason to keep breathing every day ;) It's not so much about the technology, but rather, that it has empowered me to realize my dreams of making electronic music. blah bah blah yadda yadda, eventually I'm sure a different DAW will take it's place, but it will still retain its significance! :)

One day I'll tattoo the RDJ album cover to my face so I can avoid anyone who doesn't like AFX

is it perfectly round? like a fucking orange?

Guest EskimoSpy

one day a geezer knocked on my door to check the electric meter

i let him in and while he was using his gizmo to check the meter, he rolled up his sleeve

and on his arm there was a tattoo of the aphex twin logo

another day i logged onto the internet and people were jealous of a kid who had grown up without his birth parents making a success of his life by making popular music that over a million people enjoyed. then i didnt understand why the mob were jealous of this.

and on the third day i noticed that the mob were using a fake genre called 'idm' and i realised that the mob were a mob doing what mobs always do :sleep:

Aphex fans concede the term itself, 'IDM' is derogatory. Also, I do not hate skrillex because of his success or because he was adopted (lol?) but for another reason. Let me mock you for a second, like you did me:

One day a man named Tom released a song called "Time Borb" a very long time ago. He said to himself, "oh that's a cool effect, see how easy it is to modulate your filter cutoff with an LFO, and syncopate it to the beat, varying the frequency, center frequency and resonance over time?"

And on that day that man said "oh, that was cool. next"

So, yeah. fuck skrillex. that bastard kid.

one day a geezer knocked on my door to check the electric meter

i let him in and while he was using his gizmo to check the meter, he rolled up his sleeve

and on his arm there was a tattoo of the aphex twin logo

another day i logged onto the internet and people were jealous of a kid who had grown up without his birth parents making a success of his life by making popular music that over a million people enjoyed. then i didnt understand why the mob were jealous of this.

and on the third day i noticed that the mob were using a fake genre called 'idm' and i realised that the mob were a mob doing what mobs always do :sleep:

So, yeah. fuck skrillex. that bastard kid.

Guest couch

also, the circle isn't perfect.

well you see skin stretches when you move so if you're expecting perfectly proportioned tattoos to stay that way, you're sol

im getting a µ at the top of my ass crack. Like in the crack.

If you ever have dinner with Skrillex what you should do is take your top off, point to the tatoo and say " Do know what this means? this means not welcome".

Aahahaha

I ordered a free mousepad with the AFX logo on it about two years ago. I never used it because I realized how silly it looked when it arrived. Well, and it also smelt like perpetually open sharpie markers and the tears of sad factory workers :(

Some of you guys are cunts. There is no point in making the OP regret/feel bad about his tattoo (its one of the worst things you can do to a person). Just say "looks good" and move on. its not like the guy got a haircut and can be easily fix it.

So what if "insert band" starts to suck one day?

Choose a band/artist who's already dead. :cisfor:

So what if your music taste changes in 10 years? mine did a lot during the past 10 years :cisfor:

Some of you guys are cunts. There is no point in making the OP regret/feel bad about his tattoo (its one of the worst things you can do to a person). Just say "looks good" and move on. its not like the guy got a haircut and can be easily fix it.

yeah but it's a photoshop.

So what if your music taste changes in 10 years? mine did a lot during the past 10 years :cisfor:

Die just after taking the tattoo. :cisfor:

Guest Backson

If you ever have dinner with Skrillex what you should do is take your top off, point to the tatoo and say " Do know what this means? this means not welcome".

fucking lol

Die just after taking the tattoo. :cisfor:

That should solve everything :cisfor:

Archived